Chapter 39

[🛑 WARNING!!!! 🛑 DETAILED TORTURE DESCRIPTION AHEAD! NOT for the faint of heart! Very mature content ahead! You have been warned!

Please continue with caution and maturity!

Read ON!!!

************************************************

Yuji pulled on the rope, testing it out. Hikaru winced and Yuji nodded, satisfied. Hikaru's bare skin bulged, darkening in color as the blood collected unsheathe the skin of the tight sections just the way Yuji liked it. A crisp, white medical mask rested underneath Yuji's chin and his black hair was neatly pulled back in a ponytail at the nape of his neck as to not get in his eyes when the bleeding started. His suit had been discarded in favor of a black long sleeve shirt, black sweat pants and rain boots. A large, clear poncho covered his body and a white tarp was placed underneath the bound man's suspended figure. Just about everything in the room aside from Yuji's clothing, the metallic tools, the camera set up on a black tripod, and the rope were a stark white. Once the bleeding started, it would make the room look like a slaughterhouse.

Yuji found the idea humorous and ironic seeing as he was about to butcher a pig. He looked forward to painting the walls and floors red...

Hikaru had put up quite a fight and landed a few jabs. His nose was still broken and the wound on his cheek had opened up. Something had been stabbed into his skin and Yuji had a feeling it was his wife's doing. A small victory that Yuji was proud of her for but the thought also caused him great pain.. Maggie was in such a terrible state when he found her and thankfully a full medical staff was looking after her at the moment, courtesy of Yumiro. The Boss was paying all of Maggie's bills out of pocket though Yuji insisted he do it himself. Yuji's eyes burned again with angry tears... He could only imagine the pain she had endured but he didn't need a doctor's examination to know that she had been raped. When the dirty kimono she had been wearing was pushed up with shaky hands, Yuji lost it. He saw the bruises around her inner thighs and noticed that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Yuji still hadn't recovered and clutched the ache that started to flower within his chest tattooed chest.

Yuji turned away from Hikaru to look over the medical tools on the small table off to the side of them. Each precision piece of equipment had been polished and sterilized. Yumiro didn't ask questions when Yuji had simply stated that he was in need of tools and had them delivered to his home before the day was over. They glittered under the lights and Yuji couldn't decide which one to start with first. The naked man stared at him with unblinking eyes, a small smile on his face. He thought that he had won, that he had gotten the upper hand in the exchange, but he had not. Yuji would make sure that he paid for his unforgivable actions.

He stepped forward and punched his captive in the face. Hikaru's head snapped back from the force and Yuji threw another punch, making sure to move his body in the direction of the punch for more of a power blow. Hikaru's eyes was twitching and the skin was darkened from bruising but Yuji wouldn't be satisfied until his nose was a crooked mess... the way Hikaru had done his sweet Maggie. Yuji flexed his fingers and brought his fist back into the man's nose with brute force. Hikaru's swollen eye leaked tears and he moaned in pain when blood poured from his nose. Yuji clutched the man's jaw with his hand and stared at him with a bored expression.
"Savor this moment... This will be the least of your painS You're going to suffer. You're going to suffer badly... For Maggie's sake.."

Yuji held his hand up high and smacked Hikaru across the face. The flow of blood increased and Yuji smacked the man again.. And again. The same bored expression was etched on Yuji's face as he continued to smack the taste out of Hikaru's mouth.
"Is this what you put my wife through? Speak up... You look like shit.."