𝐗𝐕𝐈. |𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝|

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.

|Word Count: 11,321|

    𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐲𝐰𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. The stern eyed man stared down at the Witcher, yet Geralt didn't so much as blink from that sharp intimidating gaze. Yet after a tense moment, Tywin gave small scowl or perhaps a smirk, Geralt wasn't certain considering how well the man kept such a composed temperament.

"Bold as the rumors say. I've heard how you speak out of line at times, even towards King Robert..." Tywin remarked.

"Bad habit from home." The Witcher answered back in dry sarcasm. "Had to deal with a lot of troublesome nobility over the years and the King is the type I disagree with the most."

"At least you're honest, a virtue few have here in King's Landing." Tywin was silent for a moment, thinking to himself before speaking again. "You are a curious visitor Geralt, one who may be worth my time considering."

Geralt didn't respond, though his passive look hinted he didn't like the noble's tone or choice of words. Tywin most likely didn't care yet did not comment on the Witcher's lack of a reaction. However, the sudden heavy stomp and clank of heavy horse armor could be heard coming up from behind Tywin's mounted guards. The Lannister men shifted their horses aside to reveal who approached the group. It was a giant of a man who rode atop an equally large horse, the biggest Geralt had ever in all of his travelings. The war horse carried its massive rider who was decked in heavy iron armor with a barreled helm covering his head. On the right side of the saddle was a claymore, which would be considered oversized if not specially forged for this giant of a warrior. It wasn't hard for the Witcher to understand just who this heavy warrior was.

"Ah, Gregor. Glad you caught up with us." Tywin casually greeted the iron knight.

The Mountain only gave a muffled grunt from under his helmet, which turned just slightly to look over at Tyrion and Bronn before settling on Geralt. While the Witcher couldn't clearly see the man's face or eyes, he felt an intense aggression coming off from him.

"So...that's him?" Gregor suddenly remarked. "You're the one who's been trouble for my brother? Heh...you seem a bit small even for a pest."

"Gregor Clegane. Heard quite a lot about you." The Witcher tone was cold and intimidating despite its calm manner. "Surprised you even care about Sandor."

"I don't." The man growled, the sound intensified with his helmet echoing it. "Yet I have a reputation to maintain...one that I don't plan to let you or Sandor drag down..."