𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈.|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐐𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏|

͎

͎. 。˚ ° ༉‧₊˚.。˚. ✧.

|Word Count: 6,874|

𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘪: 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘘𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩
𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

...

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐨. In that month-long journey, Ciri had nearly forgotten how quickly a group could move with enough horses, carts and a vague road to follow. She had been switching between riding along on her horse or relaxing in the main carriage with Daenerys and their Qartheen hosts. The last few days had been focused on learning about the city's history, varying factions and cultural norms. It was a lot to take in, though both women knew they needed to understand as much as they could if they wanted to bargain with the Thirteen.

Every night they camped, she, Dany and Jorah would discus on possible plans once they had reached the city. One thing they all agreed on was acquiring a ship with a skilled crew and full supplies so they could at least leave this isolated corner of Essos.

"While we're not coinless, I doubt we can afford a ship large enough for the entire Khalasar. I have no plans to abandon anyone after what they endured through the Red Wastes." Dany had been quick to state, showing her dedication to her people rather than her own gain. "We will have to rely on our own wit and whatever influence our host Xaro can offer."

Thinking of Xaro, Ciri glanced at the nearby carriage window to the charming Trade Prince chatting with Dany and Jorah. At the least he was trying to get to know Daenerys, wanting to be appealing to her beyond just his wealth. Overall it seemed he was set on his offer of marriage, which had both great benefits and uncertainties.

"We know nothing of his intentions, short or long term." Jorah had remarked. "To marry you would give him a chance to co-rule with you in Westeros...that is if we ever get the means to retake the Iron Throne. There is also no denying his interests towards the dragons, which once grown up they will become powerful weapons throughout the known world."

Then her attention was on Pyat, the warlock currently riding his own horse alongside the mysterious Quaithe. The pale man was muttering to her, though Ciri had no idea if the so-called Shadowbinder was even talking back. At times Pyat did glance at her, knowing that the ashen haired woman was watching them.

"Both Pyat and Quaithe are difficult to predict. I do have a feeling they have some real magic power, but to what degree I can't be certain." Ciri had informed the others. "Despite that though I don't think they share the same interests, even if the Warlock says otherwise. All I know is he seems eager for me to meet the rest of his order. As for Quaithe...I suspect she knows I'm not really 'Vaera Waters', but for some reason has kept it to herself."