𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐐𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐|

༉‧₊˚

༉‧₊˚. ͎. ⊹₊ ⋆ 。˚ ° ➶ 。˚ ⊹₊ ⋆ * . • . ° ·.

|Word Count: 8,607|

...

𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐝, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬. While she worked on getting the laces of her boots tightened, she tried to listen in on the faint conversation outside between Gaunter and Daenerys, only picking out a few words. Despite how friendly and polite the mysterious man was, she continued to feel on edge about him while still trying to remember where she had heard his name before.

"Just being paranoid." She muttered to herself. For all she knew she must have heard of a few Gaunters back in her own world. Right now they needed a new ally besides Xaro, someone who could give some insight on Qarth beyond their lavish host. Gathering up her old clothes, she left the tent where Dany, Jorah and Gaunter where waiting nearby, relaxing on large sitting pillows. All of them along with Daenerys's nearby procession looked at Ciri, everyone seeming quite impressed with how she looked in her fine duelist outfit.

"I have to say sister, you look quite dashing. If you just cut up your hair a bit you could pass as a man." The Targaryen teased with a small giggle.

Jorah chuckled a bit. "If the men back in Westeros and much of Essos saw you dressed like that...well...you'd anger quite a few people"

"What, does seeing a lady in leathers and pants enough to frustrate the knights of Westeros?" Ciri jested back as she examined herself in one large mirror before moving to take a seat beside Daenerys. "As a Targaryen though I can dress however I see fit. So if anyone has an issue they can complain all they want...and if they want to fight over it..." She patted Zireael on her back, shifting the sheath blade off to lay beside her.

"Such bold independence. It's quite refreshing to see after so long." Gaunter commented with a small grin. "However I'm sure all of you have questions for me, considering I already know so much about you."

"Indeed." Dany replied. "Again I must thank you for helping us with that other merchant. I guess my first question is where you are from. You aren't from Essos from what I can tell...so are you Westerosi?"