𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬|

☾

☾.°..𓀗 ✧:.'.𓀘 .'*♥ .𓀙 • 。°.𓀚 ·.* °.𓀦☾. °. .

|Word Count: 14,272|

𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘪: 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘵 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦

...

𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤...𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐢. She had forgotten how harsh the desert was since the day she had ended up in the Korath Desert in her hurried escape from Thanedd Island when a coup broke out and Vilgefortz tried to capture her. She experienced what it truly feel thirsty, exhausted and tired during that time, something she had hoped not to endure once more. The Red Wastes were similar, though at least she had supplies and people to rely on this time.

The trek south was a difficult one even with the large amount of water the group had gotten from the snow she brought. Everyone knew they had to move quickly through the rough terrain while unyielding sun made every mile grueling. Whenever they camped, the Bloodriders and abled bodied men would head out to hunt for anything in the area or find any sources of water. Ciri in time would take part in these hunts, giving her time to practice her warping abilities to quickly take down the agile gazelle and skittish dune rabbits. It gave her time to practice her powers, knowing she needed to be at full strength if any new threats came along. Even with her abilities they had suffered some losses mainly with the older members of the khalasar being unable to handle the tough journey. Daenerys grieved every loss, but understood some deaths were unavoidable.

During their traveling, Ciri woud spend much of her evenings around Daenerys and Jorah, learning as much as she could about the world. If she planned to play the role as the young woman's sister, she had to understand the Targaryen family's history in case anyone tried to question her. She'd also begin to learn bits of Dothraki and High Valyrian, a stepping stone to learning the two very exotic languages.

In the meantime she helped Dany care for her dragons who were growing at an amazing rate. Ciri was lucky to have kept her journal and already was dedicating as much time as possible into writing everything she learned about these creatures. Already they were the size of cats and beginning to actively hunt small pests whenever they camped. While they still desired cooked meat, anything they hunted down they brought back to be cooked for them to be eaten. They were showing adaptive learning while listening to Daenerys as if she was truly their mother. Though in a way, she was considering how she had an important part in their birth. Ciri had a theory that the magic involved in reviving the eggs could be why they shared such a close bond with the Targaryen and explain why they were also growing up so fast.