𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈. - 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 |...𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬|

°

°. * .·. . ✧:. ·.

|Word Count: 11,222|

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐃'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 –
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐓𝐲𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫. They had been sitting there for half an hour, not a single word being said the whole moment as he stared sternly to them all, mainly Cersei. The large windows of the room were open to let air in, though with it came the distant clamor of the city, muffled yells and chants filling the air as smaller riots or parties were being thrown in the streets.

Jaime sat on the far-right side, still in his King's Guard armor which was dirtied and dented after the chaos of the day. His face had some scrapes from being flung off the stage by Geralt's magical trick. He was lucky to have suffered nothing major between his short clash with the Witcher and dealing with the riot that had broken out. The young knight had a deep look in his eyes, gazing at the map of Westeros that was spread across the table, seeming lost in his thoughts.

Tyrion sat in a seat on the mid-right, one finger trancing the rim of his wine goblet. Everyone else had a drink in front of them, though no one had bothered to so much as take a sip. The dwarf's gaze drifted between each of his family members, though lingered on his father and sister the most often.

Cersei sat at the far end of the table, facing directly at her father. She was still in her regal clothes, though her hair ruffled up since the trial and her light make up marred by tears. For the moment she was calm, though everyone could sense the boiling rage she had. Tyrion and Jaime never had seen her this angered before, making them both curious yet worried.

"So?" Her voice was low as she spoke that one word, cold and demanding in tone. Those eyes of her were like daggers towards her father, yet the older man didn't show a hint of concern.

"So, what?" He calmly questioned back.

The woman's jaw clenched tightly, struggling to keep composed. "What news of the traitors...the scum who slighted us today?"

Tywin didn't answer, only keeping that stern gaze on her.

"Answer me damn you!" She snapped out, standing quickly from her seat in frustration.

"Sit...down."

The chilling command had Cersei's angered look break, a life time of disciplining overriding it as she'd slowly sit down. Yet once she did, that sharp glare returned to her eyes once more.