1. Shock

*This story will take place after episode 24, and will start right after Eiji and Ibe make it back to Eiji's house from the airport*

      Eiji kept his head down and dragged his feet as he and Ibe made their way to Eiji's families's apartment. Eiji was still thinking about Ash, and how much he had hoped he would have come back home with him to Japan. Tears fill his eyes as he thinks about how much he will miss his best friend.

      They finally make it to the familiar red welcome mat that laid infront of the front door to Eiji's home. Eiji just stands there collecting his thoughts and coming back to reality. He can hear the faint sound of the TV through the door as he puts on a smile and begins to open the door. His smile widens when he sees his family, he hadn't realized just how much he truely missed them. He walks inside and towards his family who has the same wide smile as him. But Eiji's smile quickly fades as he notices what's on the Tv screen behind his family.

TV: The young gang leader by the name of Ash Lynx was found stabbed in the local city library earlier today. No one is quiet sure if hes going to make it, but EMT's were seen rushing the boy to the local hospital. Some of the library staff stated that the young boy was unconcious with a weak pul-

       Eiji's mind went blank and his body went dumb, he could feel his head begin to spin and the blood drain from his face. Without thinking Eiji's body twisted towards the door and before he knew it he was running back down to the street.
"Eiji!" his mom yelled after him, but it was too late he was already out of sight.
He hailed a cab and breathlessly ordered to be taken to the airport. His mind was racing and he thought he was going to throw up. Ash please, don't leave me he thought as he burried his head between his knees.

       When he arrived he threw the cab door open and ran towards the entrence to the airport, completely forgetting to pay the cab driver as he was in such a panic. He made it inside the doors and paused. He needed a ticket...

       Just then he remembered the events earlier that week that problrobly would have solved his problem. The only tickets that were left available to Japan at such short notice was a couple back to back round trip tickets with a one day turn around, witch worked perfectly in his favor. He quckly threw off his backpack and began to search for his ticket in a panic.

       Finally he found the ticket in the bottom of his bag and let out a sigh of relief as he clutched the ticket tightly towards his chest. He then checked the return date on the ticket, and it was today and the plane he would need to take was departing in one hour. Perfect!

                                                                                 *Time skip to when Eiji boards the plane*
Eiji POV
I look down at my ticket stub and look at my seat number, E12, I walk up the isle quickly as I search for my seat. Near the middle of the plane I finally find my seat, and thank God it's an isle seat because I was already feeling sick with worry. I sit down and put my head between my knees, and before I know it the burning hot tears come stinging my eyes once agian as I think about Ash. The plane begings to rumble and take off covering the sound of my quiet sobs, and I begin to drift off to sleep.
Hang on Ash I'm coming...