Chapter 1

"I will find you wherever you are. Never forget I will never stop loving you." A deep masculine voice echoes. Pharm tries to get a clearer look at the man in front of him but it's totally blurry. The man pecks Pharm's forehead. Pharm feels the moist lips press on the forehead.
Pharm opens his eyes quickly breathing heavily. He feels his head pounding then he sits up on the bed. He feels tears on his cheeks. He gently rubs the tears away.
    He takes the aspirin and the glass of water on the table beside his bed. He gulps the water with struggle since he doesn't like taking drugs but he has to because of the headache he is feeling. He goes to have shower in the bathroom and prepares for work. He wears a blue long sleeve t-shirt with black trousers. He carries a black back pack and leaves for his workplace. He boards a taxi and arrives in front of a food restaurant. He stops of the food restaurant and looks up at the name written on top of the brown building.
"NIRVANA." Pharm says. He walks in the building. He sees tables and chairs all over the ground floor. He sees large windows by his left and at the extreme there's stairs leading to the upper floor.
By his right is the cash counter. He hears shoe sounds coming down the stairs and looks at himself making sure he looks neat. He sees the young man dressed in an apron step down. Pharm quickly notices his long blond hair packed up neatly.
"Good morning." Pharm greets nervously. 
Win stops, seeing the medium height man in his front.
"Good morning. How may I help you?"
"I'm Pharm. I got accepted for a chef position and I was told I start work today."
"Ohh I remember. Sorry. You came very early."
"Punctuality is important in one's business."
Win chuckles a little. "You're right. Welcome to Nirvana. According to your resume you're good in local Thai foods and bakery."
Pharm nods." Yes sir."
Win smiles." Please call me Win. I'm not really in charge of Nirvana. The owner's name is Dean. Actually this is a new branch in Bangkok. So we hiring new workers to fit this branch. There will be extra two workers here today so prepare yourself."
"Yes P'Win."
"You can walk around and get accustomed to your environment."
Pharm nods while Win goes to the kitchen behind the cash counter.
Pharm begins walking around the building. He goes upstairs admiring the blend of brown and cream colour painted.
   After some minutes, the remaining workers appear at the restaurant. Team, quite taller than Pharm and seems the jovial type. Manow, a young lady with her long hair neatly packed.
     Pharm noticed one thing common about the tall man. He is  tall while he's medium height making him quite jealous of the tall man. Right now, they are all standing before P'Win. P'Win is telling them about the company and everything relates to it. 
"We will start business next tomorrow so I want you to prepare something. Cook or bake, whatever. I will also taste it to tell whether it's worth displaying in our restaurant." P'Win says.
"Yes krab." The workers say in unison. Immediately, they rush to the kitchen. Pharm starts preparing a cake, he decides to make chocolate cake. He notices the other members also preparing other delicacies.
      After hours of preparing the foods. They set the dishes on the table where Win is sitting in front of it. Win picks a spoon and scoops the piece of the cake. He puts it in his mouth, chewing on it slowly. He makes sure to savour the taste and he swallows it. Steak with spicy sauce made by Team and finally raspberry cake by Manow. After tasting all these delicious made food, he nods.
"I will put all these foods in the menu of our restaurant. But still continue, I know you are all talented in making foods." Win says looking at the foods displayed on the table. The workers smile. Win looks at his wristwatch and sees the time. "You can all go for a break. You must be tired. But if you need my help on any questions. You can find me upstairs."
Win stands up and goes upstairs.
Tension grow among the workers because they haven't had time to introduce themselves among each other. But Team breaks the tension.
"I'm Team." The dark haired young man introduces himself.
"I'm Manow."
"I'm Pharm"
"Let's all sit down and talk about something."
They all sit across the table.
"I heard Dean is the manager of Nirvana in Bangkok branch." Team starts the conversation.
"Yes, P'Win told me this morning. It seems their family is very rich." Pharm says.
"Yes they are. They own lots of Food restaurants all over Thailand." Team says
"Wow. I kind of envy them. They must be a happy family." Pharm says imagining the sophisticated family. 
"Not all rich families are happy families." Manow says sadly.
"Uh?!" Pharm asks confused.
"Manow is right. Money doesn't make us happy. It's the family." Team contributes.
"I guess you're right." Pharm says getting to understand the view of the discussion.
"Have you heard of this famous actor? Alex?" Manow says enthusiastically.
"Alex??" Pharm tries to think but he has no idea. "I haven't heard of him."
"Yes I know him. I think he starred in an action romantic movie, right?" Team says.
Manow giggles and gently hits Team's hand. "You're right. I heard he will be holding a small fan meeting here in Bangkok today but to only 50 lucky fans. " Manow turns sad.
"What happened? You couldn't make it?" Pharm asks seeing Manow sad face.
"I wasn't sent invitation card in the fan account of Alex."
"Don't worry next time. You will get one." Pharm tries to convince her.
  They look at stairs as they hear Win running downstairs.
"Dean is on his way here to see the workers. Please organise yourselves. He will be here in the next five minutes." Win blurts out.
   Immediately the chairs make screeching sounds as they stand up from the chair in a rush. Manor brings out a round small makeup pad from her handbag on the cash counter. She opens it which has a mirror. She looks at her facial reflection and daps a little powder and applies it on her face gently. She closes the makeup pad and puts it back in her handbag.
  Pharm and Team run their fingers across their hair making sure for it to be neat. Within some few minutes, they hear car sounds coming closer to the restaurant next they see a black small car drive and park beside the restaurant. Pharm feels his hearheart pick up pace. A driver comes out and rushes to open the door for the owner of the restaurant.
   A tall, tanned and dark haired man steps out of the car dressed in dark blue suit. As Pharm tries to get a clearer view, he feels his phone vibrating. He tries to ignore it but he remembers when something bad happened because he ignored his phone call so he brings out his phone and sees his mom's number on the screen. He looks up and sees Win staring at him.
"Go use the back door but come back quickly." Win says.
"Thank you." Pharm rushes through the kitchen and comes out through back door. Then he answers the call.
"Hello mom" Pharm says impatiently.
"Pharm, the nurse just told me you got the job at Nirvana. I called to congratulate you."
"Thank you so much mom but right now I'm meeting the owner. I will call you later. I'm sorry."
"Okay. Sorry for the interruption. Call me when you're free." Pharm cuts the call and about to enter back but he hears several girls screaming. He stops and walks closer to the screaming and sees several girls pursuing a man wearing a dark sun shade glasses. Pharm couldn't help but laugh. The man runs faster towards Pharm.
"Please help me. Those girls are pushing me because I'm a celebrity." The brown haired man says between harsh breaths.
"Follow me immediately." Pharm drags the man and they enter the restaurant through the back door snd shut the door.
"Oh no where has he gone?"
"Where is Alex?"
"No matter what we must find him."
  The girls says as they run off.

    "ALEX?" Pharm whispers. He shocks as he looks at the tall man but couldn't see his face due to the glasses.
"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I have to leave."
"No you can't!" Alex stops about to leave."They may still be outside. Wait for a few minutes."
"You're alright." Alex looks around the kitchen. "Is this a restaurant?"
"Yes but we have to stay here because something important is happening in the dining area."
Alex nods.
         After some minutes, Alex feels his phone vibrate and he picks it up. "Yes, I'm at a restaurant. I will be out shortly." Alex cuts the call.
"I should leave. They won't be here till now."
"Yes, take care of yourself." Pharm says.
"Thank you for this." Alex opens the door and leaves. Pharm makes sure to lock it. He runs back to the dining area and sees Team, Manow and Win talking.
"What took you so long?" Win yells as soon as he sees Pharm.
"I'm sorry but..." Pharm tries to speak but stutters as he is shocked to see Win yell at him.
"I told you to come back quickly. How many hours will you answer a call?"
Pharm just keeps quiet not knowing what to say.
"This better be the first and last time this happens." Win stands up and leaves.

     I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. I'm a great fan of until we meet again so please support me. Please comment let me see your opinions.