Chapter 20

The police and ambulance arrive at the Wongnate mansion. The ambulance takes Giffy to the hospital due to the impact of her head with the ground and the punch to her nose.
   Dean files for a restraining order against Giffy for the protection of his family and love. The police promised to get it as soon as possible. After the dicussion, the police leave the mansion.
    Everybody is seated in the sitting room still shaken by Giffy's attitude earlier on.
"Is everybody okay?" Dean asks as he walks into the sitting room.
"I think we are." Mrs Wongnate looks around and sees everybody looking fine.
"Giffy really got us shocked. She was like a mad dog." Del says.
"Yeah, but Pharm handled her perfectly. The slap then the punch. It was like a fighting arena here." Don says making the family to giggle and laugh.
Dean goes to the sofa Pharm is seated and takes his arm.
"If you would excuse us, I would love to take my boyfriend for some alone time."
   The two lovers run upstairs to Dean's room making sure to bolt the door behind them. Hot passionate kisses are exchanged between the young vibrant men. Pharm curves his arm around the taller man's neck as the kiss grew hotter.
   Dean pushes Pharm on the bed and climbs on him, ravaging his neck with hot kisses making Pharm to moan in lust. Dean takes off the shirt revealing those ripped tanned abs, this makes Pharm to blush to turn his face away from Dean.
"Don't look away from me. All these belongs to you." Dean uses his thumb to move Pharm's face back to his direction. Dean continues to ravish Pharm's neck with kisses.
  Pharm feels Dean's hands creep under shirt going towards his already hard nipples. Pharm whimpers as he feels the fingers gently massaging and squeezing the nipples. Soon, Dean removes the shirt from Pharm and begins sucking on the hard nipples.
"Ahh, Dean..." Pharm moans in pleasure.
"I have waited so long for this." Dean whispers to Pharm.
  The two lovers in heat fully get undressed. As they exchanged kiss, Pharm feels Dean's hand going to his lower region. Pharm catches Dean's hand.
"Don't be scared Pharm. I will be gentle." Dean reassures his lover beneath him.
Dean fingers finds the entrance of Pharm's butt and gently rounds it making Pharm to moan in pleasure the more as his hip region shivers in pleasure.
"Let me get the lube." Dean says. He stretches to the table beside the bed, opening the drawer and taking the bottle out.
  He presses the bottle gently, the cold slimy liquid pours on his palm. With enough quantity, he drops the bottle back on the table.
Pharm feels the cold liquid around his entrance making his to grab the bedsheet tightly then he feels Dean's finger enter smoothly without restriction.
"Ahhh.." Pharm gasps feeling the finger rubbing against his walls. Then the second finger enters as well, making Pharm to squeeze his eyes in pain. Dean further expands the entrance until he felt Pharm is ready.
  Pharm shocks as he sees Dean wear a condom on the long member. Dean bends to Pharm's level and begins kissing him. Pharm arms curves around the broad shoulder of the muscular man holding him tighter as he prepared for the intercourse.
   Pharm moans as he feels the tip of the member enter his entrance then very soon the whole length enters fully.
"Ahh..." Dean moans feeling the warmth embrace him. Dean waits for some minute adjusting to the warmth. Dean pulls out gently and then hits gently inside making Pharm to moan as he feels the mixture of pain and pleasure.
   Dean speeds up as he couldn't hold the pleasure he was feeling. With each thrust he takes, Pharm moans in ecstasy.
"Dean, slow... Ahh... down"
Pharm tries to speak as Dean's speed further increases hitting the sensitive spot in Pharm. With a final thrust inside, Dean feels the warm liquid spilling out of him and Pharm's liquid spills all over his stomach.
   Dean falls on Pharm as they are both panting after the hot intercourse. Dean rolls over to the side. He removes the condom and goes to flush it in the toilet before returning to his weak lover.
"Did you like it?" Dean asks as he pulls his lover closer to him.
"Yeah. But I feel weak. I just want to sleep." Pharm says weakly.
   Dean holds his lover tightly as they both sleep off.

Wow that was exhausting. I have never written a sex scene before, it's literally my first time. What do you think of it? 😅