Chapter 12

"P....PH....Pharm?"
Pharm slowly looks up to see who is calling his name and he sees Giffy dressed in red tight gown.
"Oh My God..." Giffy covers her mouth in shock. "It can't be. You're alive?"
Pharm cleans the tears around his eye corners and cheeks. He tries walking past Giffy but his arm is held back by the lady.
"Has Dean seen you?" Giffy whispers looking around the place.
Pharm glares at Giffy and tears his arm forcefully out of her grasp.
"I don't have anything to do with your husband or your family, so if you would please excuse me."
  Before Pharm could walk, he is grabbed by Giffy and dragged to a silent corner where no one is.
"Did you come back to take Dean?" Giffy folds her arms.
Pharm laughs, "I don't understand what you're talking about."
"Stop playing dumb. I don't think you know yet but Dean is married now. He is married to me. So back off."
"I don't know where you're getting these ideas from but I'm not interested anymore. I came here because I'm a shareholder of this company and you better treat me respectfully or you're going to get it"            
         Pharm points at the lady whose jaw is clenched tightly. The lady fists her palm ready to slap Pharm.
"Giffy, why are you here?" Dean interrupts the two.
  Giffy gasps not expecting Dean at all. Then she smiles. "Dean, I'm so surprised to see Pharm. So I was catching up with him. He is so lucky to survive the accident, don't you think?" Giffy walks slowly, whining her waist and she passes her hand through Dean's arms.
   Dean rolls his eyes feeling more hatred.
"You both suit each other. Thanks for the talk Giffy. I will make sure not to forget it. Excuse me please." Pharm walks past them.

     Pharm arrives at Pink Cafe and sees so many customers. He goes towards the kitchen snd sees Sun instructing the workers.
"Sun?" Pharm calls out a little but the busy man doesn't reply.
"Sun!?" Pharm calls out louder making Sun to swiftly turn around.
"Ohh, Pharm you're here. Please wait for me in the office upstairs. I will be there in the next 20 minutes." Sun says looking apologetically.
   Pharm nods and goes upstairs to the small office. He looks around and sees a frame picture on the table. He walks closer and sees Sun with another guy. Sun is pecking the dark haired muscular guy. Pharm smiles feeling happy and a little envious of them. He sits down and feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. He brings it out and sees a Line message from P'Alex.
"Morning Pharm?"- P'Alex.
"Morning P'Alex"- Pharm.
"Are you busy today?"- P'Alex.
   Pharm thinks for awhile.
"No, I'm not."- Pharm
"Would you like to go out with me today? I'm free today." -P'Alex.
Pharm smiles, he needs to go out, enjoy and free his mind from Dean.
"Of Course."- Pharm.
"Nice, when and where should we meet"- P'Alex.
"Can you pick me at PinkCafe opposite Nirvana in the next 30 thirty minutes?"- Pharm.
"Of course." - P'Alex.
    The door opens and Pharm quickly pockets his phone.
"I'm so sorry. I have a lot of customers to meet up to." Sun walks to the other side of the table to sit down.
"That's okay. I understand." Pharm smiles.
"I just want to express my gratitude wholeheartedly for what you did for my company." Sun opens his drawer and brings out a black gift box with a white ribbon tied around it. He hands it to Pharm.
"Thank you. But you didn't have to." Pharm smiles accepting the gift. He opens it gently and sees a novel titled Red Thread. He notices the white background with "Red Thread" boldly written in Red. He looks down a little and notices two shadows connected with a red thread.
"Do you like it?" Sun asks looking at Pharm out of curiosity.
Pharm looks up at Sun smiling,
"I love it. What's it about?"
"All I can say is it made me believe in love." Sun says.
"I will start it as soon as I can. Thank you."

         Manow walks out of PinkCafe holding a white nylon. She rushes to Nirvana occasionally looking back to check if someone was following her. She busts into Nirvana startling Win and Team who were sitting close together. Win clears his throat.
"Why did you rush inside here like something was running after you?" Win asks.
Manow takes a seat trying to catch her breathe.
"I.. I saw.." Manow takes glass of water given to her by Team. She gulps it down and drops the water on the table.
"I saw Pharm in Pinkcafe." Manow says.
Win and Team look at each other in shock then looking back at Manow.
"I'm serious. I know what I saw. And another shocking thing also. Pharm is working with Sun, the owner of PinkCafe."
  After a while, Team and Win bust out in heavy laughter. They are both trying to catch their breathes before they talk but the laugh just keep coming.
"Firstly, you saw Pharm. I took that one as maybe you didn't see clearly. Then to add more spice, Pharm and Sun are working together." Team continues laughing.
"I'm not crazy, I know what I saw." Manow turns towards the window facing PinkCafe and sees Pharm, Sun and another guy dressed like a celebrity. "There they are, confirm it with your eyes."
     Team and Win rush to the window and see exactly what Manow saw.
"Pharm is alive... he's alive. We need to tell Dean." Team says enthusiastically.
"But there's one problem. Pharm is helping Sun." Manow says.
"How do you know that?" Win asks.
"I heard them talking about it."
"Why would Pharm betray us and go work for Sun when we are literally here?" Team becomes sad.
"That's for us to find out. I'm calling Dean immediately." Win gets his phone and begins dialing Dean's number