Chapter 16

I decided to upload another chapter for you all. Love you all.

      Giffy smile turns into a deep frown seeing the scene in front of her. Her husband's arms are around Pharm. Dean behaves like she's a ghost to him come to think of getting a hug from her husband.
"How dare you?" Giffy let's go of her handbag which falls to the ground. She rushes towards Pharm grabbing a fist of his hair.
"How dare you come to my husband?" Giffy shouts turning his head. Pharm also grabs a fist of Giffy's hair. They are both turning and screaming in pain as each other drag their hair so painfully.
"You both should stop this." Dean tries to stop them but it's not working.
"I underestimated you Pharm. Now you're into married men." Giffy screams.
"Let go of my hair." Pharm says.
Then they both push themselves away from each other. Giffy almost stumbles and falls but her husband catches her.
"Don't test my patience Pharm. Know your limit. Slut." Giffy curses.
    Pharm sees how Dean's arms are around Giffy's shoulders holding her like she's a treasure. He feels tears running out of his eyes then he runs out of the office and hits someone. He looks up and sees some of the workers but then they behave they were working.
  He passes a window and stops seeing his reflection. He looks like a mad man chased by a monster. He walks closer to the window and begins adjusting his hair slowly.
"I WILL MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR ALL THIS. YOUR FAMILY WILL REGRET KNOWING ME." Pharm clenches his jaw and tries cleaning the tears on his cheeks but they keep pouring out. Some passerby in the company were looking at him but none approached him.
    He finally arrive home and goes straight to the mobile phone in the living room. He dials some numbers and it begins to ring. After some time, it's picked up.
"Hello. It's me, Pharm. Go ahead with the plan. Use someone popular, just make sure it's... Disastrous." Pharm fisted hands begins shaking because of the anger in him. Then he breathes in heavily and exhales with his mouth open. He cuts the call then throws the phone on sofa.

        Dean helps Giffy sit in one of the sofas in his office.
"How are you feeling now?" Dean asks.
"It's just my ankle, I sprained it. So it hurts a lot." Giffy moans in pain.
"Giffy, why did you react like that?"
    Giffy blinks rapidly not understanding what he means, "So I'm wrong for behaving like that? I'm your wife Dean, please show me some respect."
"I mean your actions. It was hurtful."
"Do you want to go back to Pharm then? Since no matter what I do. It's like I'm nothing to you." Giffy stands up to leave. She struggling walk feeling the pain of her ankle. She leaves his office banging his door loudly. 
    She turns back glaring towards Dean.
"Pharm. You have overstepped your boundary." She resumes her walking step like she had no pain at all.

      Dean is just seated in his office not knowing what to do or how to respond to the situation. He hears his phone ringing and he picks it up seeing it's Win.
  "Hello, Win." Dean answers in a dull manner.
"Dean, what's wrong? You sound so dull." Win asks.
"I'm tired Win. I want to give up. It's like no matter what I do, I keep pushing Pharm far away." Dean says.
"What happened? Did you meet with him?"
"Yes I did. But it didn't turn out how I wanted it. Giffy caught us... in a rather complicated way."
"Did you confirm if he's working with Sun?"
"Yes, he is. I fear he has taken this revenge scheme to another level. I need to do something before he hurts us or even himself."
"Whatever you're doing Dean, you need to be fast. Pink Cafe has literally taken over in this place. It's only our fans that are still coming here."
"I will think of something."
"So what are you going to do about Giffy?"
"I'm still thinking about it. My heart beats for Dean. But at the same time I don't want to hurt Giffy." Dean says.

        The live of an instagram is activated and a popular celebrity and influencer sits down holding a facial cream product. The lady curves her long black hair in front of her shoulder.
  "Hello kha, I'm Ahn and you're welcome to my instagram live."
  The views automatically reaches a thousand views.
"As you can see, I'm holding a product made by Wongnate Enterprise and I have something to say about it."
  The views keep on increasing in numbers as likes also keeps appearing on the screen.
"As you can see, the name of the product is Luv n Face." She brings out the small cylindrical bottle with white and green design. It has the "Luv n Face" written stylishly in cursive.
"I'm not trying to hate this product but it almost damaged my face the instant I used it. According to the instructions of the cream, it gives cooling effect to the face. But when I rubbed it, my face became hot but it thought it's working but it got worse and quickly washed it out and my face was red."
  Ahn brings out another phone and shows a picture of her red face to her viewers. After a while, she drops the phone back.
"As you can see, there are still traces of the red spots on my face. But I had to tell you people to stop this from happening to you people. Please be careful of such product. Take care and good bye. Bye kha." Ahn stops her IG live.

    Immediately, both boys and girls, men and women storm a supermarket owned by Wongnate Enterprise.
"Please take back your products and refund us our money"
"You want to damage our faces we are still managing."
"Don't worry about the refund but can we select another cream?"
"You want to make money even if it's risking our lives."
Such statements were made to the sellers and managers of the Wongnate Enterprise.
      An emergency board meeting was called and everyone arrived on time.
"When we thought we were going to handle just the Nirvana competition with PinkCafe, this one came up." One of the board members speaks up at Dean.
"I don't know how this happen. None of our cream products have ever had such reactions. They are always tested before been sold." Dean says already getting exhausted of this. He already have enough problems in his personal life but this had to add up.
"Then what happened? If this continues to happen, not just our cream section of our company will suffer. The whole company could risk closing down." A woman board member speaks as well.
"I will make sure no such thing happens." Dean reassures them. "I will contact our company experts that handles such matters and see what we can do."
"Excuse me, I have something to say." Pharm stands up trying to hide a smirk face.
"Please go on." Dean says.
"I will be leaving the company with all my shares." Pharm says earning some gasps and murmuring among the members.
"Mr Pharm, are you sure about this?" Dean asks.
"Yes, I am." Pharm turns to face Dean.
"But you are the third largest shareholder in this company. If you leave with your shares especially in a time like this, we could risk having bankruptcy." Dean hopes Pharm changes his mind.
"I'm sorry but I have made up my mind. I will be leaving. I will send the necessary documents for you to sign. Goodbye Mr Dean Wongnate." Pharm walks out of the meeting room.