Chapter 21 End

The Wongnate family finally reaches the happy peak and moments it deserves.
The cream incident is tackled by Pharm who told the popular celebrity, Ahn to tell her viewers that she had used another product before using the "Luv n Face" which caused reactions to her face.
Luckily, the viewers understood and didn't dig deep into the case and it became solved. Sales improved once more again.
    In the case of Nirvana and PinkCafe, they became a joint enterprise. PinkCafe managed and produced all foods related to bakery and tea products while Nirvana dealt in cooked and fried foods. This balanced and further brought back sales in the company.
   Giffy's father found out what his daughter did and ordered her to come back to Johannesburg where he is staying to work because he couldn't face the embarrassment.
   Alex found someone who had a crush on him the instant he saw him and that is Don. They began dating which is moving smoothly.
     + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

   Pharm decides to invite the whole family and friends to a friendly dinner hopefully one that doesn't turn disastrous. He prepared different types of Western dishes and Thai cuisines with the help of Moon.
Soon, they begin arriving one after the other taking their seats.
About nightfall, the whole family is talking and laughing among themselves. Dean takes a cup of champagne and hits it gently with a spoon thus getting everyone's attention.
"I want to thank everyone for coming here on such short notice. So many things have taken place in my life that made me almost lose hope but I'm so blessed to have a wonderful family who supported me all through the way."
Mrs Wongnate smiles and holds her husband's hand who is sad because he didn't support his son.
"I'm happy to finally be with the one I truly love. So I want us to cheers to a happy life. No matter what life throws at us, let's be with our family and most importantly united."
"Cheers" everyone gently hit their cups together taking a sip of the champagne.
"I love you." Dean pecks his lover's lips and they sit to begin eating with their family.
    Laughs, talks and giggles can be heard among the happy members of the family as they eat and drink happily.

                     THE END.
This has been a blissful journey with you all.😊. I can't begin to thank every single one of you for the positive reactions I got when I started this book and I'm so grateful for it all.
I know the world is currently passing through such a bad time so let's all stay safe and well and most importantly have hope that this goes away very soon. I love you all❤❤.