Chapter 17

Pharm smiles as he walks further down the corridor. His plan worked perfectly and everything went according to the way he hoped it would. He stops for a moment as he heard his name been called by Dean.
He turns around and sees Dean running towards him then he stops when he was close enough.
"Are you responsible for what is going on?" Dean asks grabbing Pharm's wrist.
"What if I was, what would you do?" Pharm challenges the stress looking man.
"When will you stop this? This isn't going to help you in any way. I know I have wronged you but don't put it on my family."
Pharm drags his arm from Dean's grasp forcefully.
"I have nothing more to say. You will be expecting my documents tomorrow." Pharm turns and leaves.
"I won't sign those documents. I won't let you leave." Dean shouts to Pharm's hearing.
   Pharm feels his heart ache and he stops walking.
"Your parents will be coming soon Korn. I have to go." In and Korn are lying down in the bed. Korn's arms are around In.
"I won't let you leave. I love the way we are. But can we go one more time?" Korn whispers close In's ears.
"Ohh P'Korn..." In blushes.

    Pharm snaps out of the trance he was in and he touches his cheek and feels tears on it.
"Pharm, are you okay?" Dean disturbed by the way Pharm stopped.
"It's none of your business." Pharm keeps on walking. 
        He arrives outside of the company. He goes near a wall to rest on and takes deep breathes.
"Pharm, is that you?" Don asks walking closer to the man looking distressed.
"Pharm, are you okay? You look sick." Del joins looking concerned.
Pharm turns and looks at the siblings of Dean with so much hatred that he doesn't say anything and tries to walk past them.
"We heard what happened to you. My sister and I have been trying to contact you to tell you something very important." Don says.
"I don't want to listen to any of your excuses anymore. I have heard enough."
"I'm sorry but you have to. You are hurting my brother. He isn't eating well and he is extra mean since you came back and didn't understand the whole situation." Del grabs Pharm's hand.
"Why is everybody grabbing my hand? Let go of me. I'm tired of this." Pharm tries to get rid of Del's grasp.
"Driver Boat, please take Pharm and put him in the back seat." Don says
A huge and tall tanned man dressed in black suit appears behind Pharm. Pharm turns around and fear overwhelms him.
"You can do this the easy way or the hard way." Del says smirking with folded arms.
Pharm clenches his jaw and agrees to follow them to wherever they are taking him.

          In Nirvana, Pharm, Del and Don are seated on chairs with a round table in their centre. Win, Manow and Team are shocked to see Pharm there doing like he doesn't recognise them.
Pharm feels so embarrassed to be here. He didn't want anything to do with Nirvana again including the friends he has here.
"What do you want to talk about? I have somewhere to be." Pharm looks at the window showing moving cars and pedestrians.
"I want you to know first that Dean didn't marry Giffy because he wanted. He was forced to marry her." Don says. But Pharm remained unmoved.
"He loves you so much Pharm. He was depressed when we thought you were dead. He almost became an alcoholic but thank God he didn't. Mom talked to him and he came back, at least better than before."
"Why are you so mean to Dean?" Del asks but Pharm doesn't answer.
"I just want to let you also know that Dean hasn't slept with Giffy." Del reassures Pharm thinking if it's what making Pharm angry.
This makes Pharm glare at Del.
"Finally you looked at us." Del smiles.
"You have misunderstood Dean for a long time."
"Dean was practically threatened by Giffy's father that if he doesn't marry Giffy, he would make the company go bankrupt. We would lose all our investments. Everything will be gone." Don says making Pharm's facial expressions to weaken.
"Yes, Dean had no say in the matter. Because Dad was also scared of losing everything, he said he would rather not see Dean again in his life than risk his business. So seeing all this Dean was weak to make a judgment of his. So he moved with the wedding."
"What did Giffy do when all this was happening?" Pharm asks.
"That bitch, she pretended she was sad and didn't want Dean to marry her forcefully but underneath I knew she was happy." Del says.
"She behaves so angelic to mom and dad but when it's just Del and I, she's so mean, her true color manifests." Don says.
"Then why didn't Dean tell me this?" Pharm asks getting engrossed in the conversation.
"He thought you would think he's lying. But he doesn't know Giffy's true color and we are scared if we try to tell mom or dad, they will think we just hate her." Del says.
"I think it's already too late. I have hurt Dean so much. I don't think he will forgive me." Pharm feels tears pouring out of his eyes realising how much he has hurt the one he truly loves.
"Don't say that. I know Dean loves you no matter what. Just go to him and pour out your grief to him." Del smiles at her brother's first love.
"But what about the marriage between Giffy and Dean?" Manow joins in the conversation.
"I think Dean is considering a divorce." Win says.
"What?!" Manow and Pharm gasp in shock.
"He told me personally. But let's hope Giffy doesn't give a headache about this." Win continues.
"Manow, Team, P'Win, I'm so sorry for what I have caused to you all. I was so blinded by my grief and hate that I couldn't see clearly." Pharm hugs his two besties making Manow to join in the tears as well.
"It's okay, Pharm. Anybody in your case would be blinded by their grief as well." Manow says patting Pharm's back gently.