Chapter 18

Pharm and the rest of the gang chat up and laugh about the old times in Nirvana. Pharm heart feels so relaxed now he has found out the whole truth about Dean and Giffy. Pharm feels his phone vibrate in his pocket and he quickly brings it out seeing Alex is calling him.
"I'm sorry guys but I have to answer this." Pharm interrupts the conversation then he stands up and walks out of the restaurant.
"Hello P'Alex." Pharm says as soon as he picks up the call.
"Can we meet Pharm?" Alex asks.
"Yes of course. Where should we meet?" Pharm turns towards the window and see his friends happily talking.
"I'm at Nirvana. Can you... oh I'm seeing you outside." Alex cuts the call and a black car drives towards the restaurant, stopping beside Pharm.
The driver's side door opens and Alex comes out and closes the door.
"I was even thinking of calling you." Pharm says. "Can we walk? I would prefer that."
  Pharm and Alex begin walking down the pavement to anywhere.
"Are you done for the day?" Pharm asks.
"Yeah, that's why I called you." Alex says.
Pharm nods, "P'Alex, you're really great. If I wasn't in love with someone else then I would have gone out with you."
Alex smiles, "Don't feel sad. From the moment I asked you out, I felt you were uncomfortable."
"I'm sorry." Pharm looks downward.
"So who are you in love with?" Alex puts his hands in his pockets.
Pharm blushes as the face of Dean comes to his mind.
"Is it Dean? The son of Mr Wongnate Enterprise."
Shock appears on Pharm's face. "How did you know?"
"I saw the way you behaved around him the day at the restaurant. You had this love-hate behavior going on." Alex says.
"Wow, I didn't know it was that visible." Pharm says not expecting his emotions still showed towards Dean. "I think we should go back. My friends will be waiting for me."

  Pharm and Alex go back to Nirvana. Pharm sees the crowd in Pink Cafe and suddenly feels bad for what he did to P'Win. He walks in Nirvana with Alex.
"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, It's P'Alex. Oh my Gosh." Manow exclaims making Alex to smile. "Please have a seat."
Alex joins the circled gang to sit down and chat

        After Dean consults his team experts about the issue at hand, he decides to go home early to dicuss with his mother. When he arrives at home, he sees his mom seated reading a novel in the sitting room.
"Mom, I'm back." Dean greets out walking towards his mother.
Mrs Wongnate drops the novel beside her. "You're back early. Do you want anything to eat?"
"Mom, can you hug me?" Dean politely asks.
Mrs Wongnate lips presses together firmly then she smiles moving closer to her son. Her arms round her dear son tightly rubbing his back gently.
"Let it out. I'm your mother and I know how you feel." Mrs Wongnate says.
"I think I made the biggest mistake of my life by marrying Giffy."
"But you didn't have a choice." She says sadly. "I'm also to blame for this. If only I supported you and stood by you then none of this would have happened."
"I'm thinking of divorcing Giffy."
"Do anything that makes you happy. I know you want Pharm back. You must do what you must to get him. You rarely find someone you fall in love with in our life but when you do never let that person go."
"Thank you mom." Dean hugs his mother back tightly.

      When it started getting dark, Pharm decides to follow Del and Don to their house to clear things up not caring about Giffy. When they arrive, Mrs Wongnate and the maid are prearing the dining table for dinner.
"Mom, we are back." Don says. Mrs Wongnate looks up at her children and sees Pharm with them. Pharm gets scared for moment there but it disappears when he sees her smile at him.
"Go and freshen up. Dinner will be ready very soon."
"Thanks mom." Don and Del rush upstairs.
"Dean is in his room and don't worry Giffy isn't back." Mrs Wongnate smiles.
   Pharm hurries upstairs to Dean's room. He knocks on the door hesitantly but no one answers. He knocks again and immediately the door opens revealing a shirtless man with ripped abs. Pharm gulps down his saliva heavily seeing this.
"Pharm?! What are you doing here?" Dean is shocked to see Pharm and quickly drags him inside so he isn't seen by his dad.
"I'm really sorry Dean but I had to come." Pharm says and turns around and sees Dean closing and making sure to lock it.
"Why are you here?" Dean asks still standing in front of the door. Pharm not able to contain the hot scene in his front backs Dean.
"Your... brother and sister explained everything to me. I know I have no excuse but I just wanted to apologise for all the harm I have caused you." Pharm feels his eyes becoming moist. "I was so blinded by my hatred and grief that I couldn't see clearly anymore. I know it must be difficult for you to forgive me but just know this is from my heart."
    Suddenly, tanned muscular arms curve around Pharm making him to gasp in fear.
"I'm also sorry Pharm. If I looked harder for you. If I was bolder, stronger then I wouldn't have married Giffy and we would be happy." Dean says.
   Pharm turns around and hugs his first and last love tightly.
"Pharm?" Dean calls out softly making Pharm to look up. Immediately, Dean lips joins with Pharm's.
Pharm places his hands on Dean's shoulders to push him off not expecting the kiss just then Dean pushes his lips further making Pharm's knees to weaken. Pharm feels Dean's hot tongue slip inside his mouth. Dean's arm curve around the shorter man's waist bringing him closer. There was no space left between them. They both exchanged slow, hot and passionate kisses.