Chapter 14

Alex and Pharm exit the fancy restaurant. They walk towards the car and Pharm stops Alex by removing his hand from Alex's grasp.
  "Why did you do that?" Pharm asks Alex.
"I noticed you really looked uncomfortable. I just had to do something because i really like you Pharm." Alex says walking closer to Pharm. Pharm looks up slowly to Alex's eyes.
"If you give me a chance," Alex raises Pharm's head gently using his finger. "I will make sure you are never sad both physically and emotionally." Alex starts coming closer Pharm, the lips are about to meet when they hear someone clear his voice. Immediately, Pharm steps back and looks at Dean with Giffy.
"I'm sorry to interrupt but Pharm I want to see you in my office tomorrow morning." Dean says.
Pharm turns to face Dean, "And for what if I may ask?"
"It's confidential. So it will be better if discussed in my office. Good night Pharm, Alex." Dean and his wife leaves.

          Dean and his wife arrive at home. They both enter the sitting room and they hear his parents quarrelling. Dean and Giffy looks at themselves before rushing into the sitting room.
"You shouldn't have forced your son into the marriage. Now that Pharm is back, what do you expect Dean to do?"
"What I did, I did to save our..."
"Dad, mom, what's all the shouting for?" Dean asks looking at his parents who are standing far away from each other.
"Nothing son. It's just a misunderstanding." Mr Wongnate smiles looking at his wife giving a look that this conversation should end right here and now.
"Did you just return? How was the business meeting?" Mrs Wongnate asks.
"Good evening dad, mom." Giffy greets giving a waai.
"It was good. I think we got ourselves a new business partner." Dean says.
"That's good my son. I know you won't disappoint me." Dean's father smiles.
"I'm very tired so I'm going to shower and sleep. Good night." Dean leaves.
"Good night." Giffy follows as well.
        Dean's parents keep silent making sure their son and his wife have covered enough distance before they start their converstaion again.
"No matter what, I won't let Dean divorce Giffy. We would lose a lot. Don't you know Giffy's father is contributing a lot in our company?"
Mrs Wongnate sits looking at her husband like he's a new person, "When did you become like this? You weren't this hungry for money, for power. You valued your family's happiness before every other thing bit whats going on?"
"All I'm doing is for my family's happiness." Mr Wongnate walks out of the living room going upstairs.

      Alex arrives at Pharm's house and stops the car.
"Thank you for the ride." Pharm says about to leave but Alex places his hand on Pharm's thigh to stop him from leaving.
"I'm really sorry for what I was about to do back in the restaurant." Alex apologises. "I was getting carried away."
"Please don't apologise. It was because of the moment. Thanks the dinner once again. I really enjoyed it." Pharm smiles. He exits the car and waves at Alex bye as he continues driving. Pharm enters his house making sure to shower and he goes to his bed and sleeps off.
     Pharm finds himself in a field of beautiful flowers and grasses. He feels the gentle breeze blowing against him as it moves his hair. He notices someone backing him.
"Hello." He calls out as soon as he notices the figure backing him. But the figure doesn't move a bit. Pharm decides to walk closer and soon he sees a young man.
"Please who are you?" Pharm is about to place his hand on his shoulder immediately the young man turns around facing Pharm. Pharm gasps in fear because of the swift way he turned.
"I know you." Pharm points at the young man almost the same height as him. "You're... In"
In smiles. "It's good you know who I am."
"But how come you're talking to me? How am I here?" Pharm questions further.
"I'm here to stop you from making the biggest mistake of your life." In says.
"What mistake are you talking about?"
"Alex." In says. "You are meant to be with Dean. That's why you reincarnated because I couldn't be with him in our past life." In's face saddens remembering the tragic event that took place.
Pharm laughs a little. "I was meant to be with Dean? Do you know where Dean is right now?"
"He's.." In tries to speak up.
"He is at home with his wife! You must have made a promise with his past life lovef never to leave each other but that promise is broken."
"What are you talking about? Korn wouldn't do that." In says
"It seems you haven't spoken with your lover."
"I can't. We can't because we are now in you. Our existence are you and Dean." In says.
"Well, I don't care where your existence lies but I don't want to hear about Dean or anything else." Pharm turns around backing In.
"You still love him." In blurts out.
"Don't say that. You don't know anything about me." Pharm fiercely turns around pointing at In who didn't move a bit.
"That's life. We won't get anything we want on a silver plate. We have to work hard for it. You have to prove that you both cherish your love." In says and immediately everywhere starts fading. In, the grasses, the flowers and the blue sky all fade out.

       Immediately, Pharm wakes up and feels the head pounding migraine again.
"I thought this was over." Pharm stands up from his bed and goes to the kitchen where the first aid kit is kept to check if aspirin is in it.
    He reaches the kitchen and sees the first aid kit. He sees the aspirin and takes two pills gulping it down with water then he goes back to his room to sleep.