Chapter 11

Pharm arrives at the skyscraper building owned by Wongnate Enterprise. He is dressed in a navy blue trousers and a white long sleeves t-shirt.
  Never had he thought his life would come this. he thought as he looks at the tall building built with large glasses. He walks past the automatic sliding door. He admires the spacious building with large flower pots at the window side. He notices some men and women dressed corporately walking around. He walks to the reception desk and sees a lady dressed in a black suit and skirt.
"Good morning." Pharm smiles. The lady smiles back at the cute man.
"Good morning. How may i help you?" The lady asks maintaining a smiling face.
"I was informed there is a shareholder's meeting today. I would love for the direction to the meeting place."
"It would be my pleasure but you're thirty minutes late. I think we should hurry up."
"That's the best part about making an entrance." Pharm smirks.
"Please come with me for a second." The lady tries to understand what he meant but she forgets about it.
    The lady leaves the desk and walks a little further away from Pharm. They reach the elevator. The lady presses the button beside the doors. After some seconds, the doors open. They walk into the  brown colored elevator and the door closes back. The lady presses the floor number and Pharm feels the elevator moving upward. When they reach the floor, the door opens and they quickly walk out of the elevator turning by their left they begin walking down the corridor.
" Here is the meeting place." The lady says when they reach a brown colored door.
"Thank you. I appreciate." Pharm smiles going towards the door and the lady leaves him going back to her reception desk.
    Pharm breathes in and out. He feels his body shaking. But he toughens up raising his chin a little higher to look serious. He opens the door and walks in.
"It seems this competition is going to cripple Nirvana if we don't do anything about. So what are your suggestions?" Dean is standing in front of a two long tables filled with corporate men and women. Pharm closes the door quite loudly expecting to receive the attention. Dean turns around to see the person who walked in. Dean voice chokes. Pharm smirks knowing he wanted that expectation.
"You.. you're alive." Mrs Wongnate stutters, her face is as pale as a ghost.
"I'm sorry I'm late. I had a bit of an inconvenience." Pharm walks to an empty chair and takes a seat.
"What's going on here? We saw.. the accident. You were dead." Mrs Wongnate gently stands up from where she is sitting.
"I'm not a ghost. As you can see, I survived."
"Pharm, you're alive." Dean says as tears flows down his eyes. Pharm sees this and feels his heart beat increase.
"I can't believe this." Dean walks towards Pharm who stands up ready for whatever Dean plans for him. Dean stops in front of the cute short man his heart is still beating for. He engulfs Pharm in a tight hug. Pharm tries to struggle out of the hug but Dean presses tighter.
   Pharm feels warm drops of water on his shoulder.
"I really missed you." Dean whispers to Pharm. "I'm so happy you're back."
"Dean, put yourself together." Mr Wongnate shouts as he stands up disgusted by the scene in his front. Pharm quickly pushes Dean away from him.
"I'm here as a shareholder not as a lover, Mr Dean Wongnate" Pharm says maintaining eye contact with Dean. 
"What happened Pharm? Why are you just coming right now? You were alive all this time and you didn't bother reaching for me?" Dean asks a series of questions.
Pharm ignores Dean and takes his seat.
"It seems Mr Dean is blinded by his past. Mr Dean, could you concentrate on what is most pressing?" Pharm looks at Mr Wongnate who is glaring at Pharm. 
Dean adjusts his ties and runs his fingers through his black gel hair. He goes back to the standing in front of the audience.

      "I will contact the manager in charge of Nirvana and give him our suggestions." Dean says. "That will be all for today."
   Majority of the men and women stand up and begin leaving. Dean makes sure his eyes are on Pharm. Soon the people left are Dean, Pharm, Mr and Mrs Wongnate.
"That was a good presentation, Mr Dean." Pharm stands up smiling.
"Where have you been, Pharm?" Dean walks closer to his love.
"I think I will be leaving?" Pharm tries to walk past Dean but his wrist is held tightly by the tall built man.
"You are not going anywhere until this is resolved." Dean voice increases.
"First of all, how are you a shareholder in Wongnate Enterprise? Someone like you can't afford our shares." Mr Wongnate asks.
"Mr Wongnate, you have no right to talk about me like that? I have the third largest share in this company so if I were you, I would be careful how I talk." Pharm looks back at Dean who is still holding his wrist and he forcefully tears his wrist from the grasp.
"Dean let's leave." Mrs Wongnate says taking her handbag from the table.
"I'm not leaving without Pharm,"
"Oh please don't act so pathetic." Pharm laughs a little.
"What are you talking about?" Dean asks not understanding.
"Don't act like you missed me or looked for me. You heard I was dead but you didn't even wait let my corpse be found before getting married to Giffy. You just had to speed up the marriage."
"No Pharm, you don't ...."
Pharm raises his palm up to stop Dean.
"I don't need your explanation. Your actions are pretty much enough for me. I can't believe I loved a man like you. You made me fall for you only to abandon me."
Dean cleans out the tears dropping on his cheek.
"You're a husband now. Soon you will be a father. So let's restrict seeing each other."
   Pharm walks past Dean and leaves the room. Pharm strugglingly walks to a corner and stops, resting on the wall. He cries knowing he still loves Dean after everything he passed through.