See you in hell...

"Wh- what.... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??"

I could hear Fuyumi's voice echoing throughout the whole house. She was screaming, unable to process what she was looking at.

I was still sitting on the floor with the knife in my hand, blood covering myself along with the room. Her eyes were filled with horror and shock as she stared at our, now dead, father.

Her eyes broke contact with our father, now focused on me.
"Sh- Shoto... what did you do..." She whispered. I didn't answer, I just stared at the knife in my hand. 'What did I just do?' I questioned myself.

"SHOTO... WHY??"
She screamed. Her screaming... it was horrible to even hear.

"I know he was a shitty father and abused us all... but... this was too far... what is wrong with you.."

What is wrong with me?? I'm happy he's gone... but I feel like I've lost who I am... I'm inhuman. And I'm certainly not a hero... I'm the complete opposite. But if killing my father makes me a monster, so be it. I did everyone a favor killing him.

Fuyumi couldn't even move, it was like her legs were frozen to the ground and her eyes were stuck on my father. I knew I had to say something... but I could barely form words.

"He... he deserved it.." Is all I said to her.

"Shoto... you need help... I'm sorry but I have to..."
She sprinted out of the room and I followed behind her... what the hell is she going to do..?

She bolted straight into the kitchen. I tip toed around the corner, just listening.

"Hello...? Yes.... It's um. My brother..... please send someone now, he's done something horrible....."

Flashbacks went through my mind, this reminded me exactly of when I was 5.....

"I feel like I'm going crazy... I can't take it anymore. Every day..... the children seem more like him... and Shoto..... that child's left side sometimes looks.. unbearable to me.... all I can see is his father..."

I stared at my mom, listening to her speak on the phone. My left side is.... unbearable? Pain started to go through my body, I was hurt mentally. How could mama hate me so much... it's all because of my left side..

"I can't raise him anymore... I want to runaway from this life-"

"Mom... what are you saying...?" Sadness began to fill my eyes, I couldn't believe the only person I had left was... leaving me.

She slowly turned her head in fear. Her eyes looked inhuman, it was horrifying. Suddenly fear started to take over my body. In an instant, she grabbed the kettle filled with hot, boiling water and.... splashed it on my left side....

"Where did mama go..."

"She hurt my masterpiece, so I put her in a hospital to keep you safe."

My fathers words... I hated him. He took away mama... it wasn't mamas fault. It was all his. He made her upset, he made her want to leave me. He's the reason i have my left side, and why mama said it was unbearable.....

I will never become a monster like him.

"Some things just never change...." I whispered loud enough so Fuyumi could hear it. Her head whipped back, she had the same look in her face as my mother....

"Shoto... I'm sorry... You're unstable, you need help." She slowly put the phone down, backing up.

"What. Are you scared of me now.." I said in a raspy voice, inching closer to her. She kept backing up, until her back hit the wall. I didn't stop, one foot after another I kept getting closer. I was right in front of her. My hand made its way to her neck, gripping it tightly. I raised her off of the ground and we both stared at each other.

"WHAT? AM I JUST LIKE HIM? AM I UNBEARABLE TO LOOK AT, FUYUMI??" I screamed at her. Terror spread across her face as I clasped her neck even tighter.

"THIS IS ALL FATHERS FUCKING FAULT. IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM, WE WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE A NORMAL LIFE!!! HE'S THE REASON WE ALL LIVED OUR LIVES IN FEAR.... BUT NOW.... IM THE FUCKING BAD GUY IN THIS SITUATION???"

Her face started to grow purple and she scratched at my hands, begging me to let go.

"WELL GUESS WHAT... I DID EVERYONE A DAMN FAVOR BY MURDERING HIM!!"

My grip around her neck loosened and I let her drop to the floor. I turned around and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. Fuyumi was gasping for air, holding her chest.

Rage was burning inside of me. At first It was just sadness, but all of the anger I've held in for years was unleashing itself from my body. I stomped to the nearest wall, punching it as hard as I can. I continued to do this, leaving my knuckles bloody and sore.

I threw every lamp off of the table, making them break on the ground. I was breathing heavily and yelling.

Fuyumi sat against the wall, quietly crying to herself. I didn't stop until every family photo was shattered, along with everything else nearby.

I froze when I heard sirens inching closer. They became louder and louder. I knew this was going to happen, so I just stood there, waiting for them to bust in.

And sure enough, the door was broken in a matter of seconds. I was tackled to the ground and I felt cold metal being slapped onto my wrists. There was about 6 cops, two were helping Fuyumi and the others made their way upstairs to my father. I'm guessing Fuyumi told them exactly where he was.

As I was lifted off of the ground and held by two cops, I turned to look at Fuyumi before they took me out of the house. She stared back, her eyes were red and puffy. I didn't fight the cops, I just formed a smirk on my face.

"Wow. Some sister I have. See you in hell, bitch."