Or is it..?

~~~Izukus POV~~~

"What do you need Uraraka.." I said to the obviously pissed girl next to me. Hey

"Like I said, you need to sign these papers."

I knew she was lying based off of her actions and tone, but I played along, seeing that there were other people around us as we were making our way to my office. One we made it into my office, she closed the door behind us. She glared at me, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Cut the shit, what do you actually want." I said, crossing my arms.

"I saw what happened."

I immediately knew what she was talking about, but I didn't really care.

"Yeah and?"

"What about me..."

"Uraraka , you know what I told you about what happened between u-"

"No! I don't care! You treated me like a princess and then just threw it all away!"

"I told you that was a one-time thing.. I never treated you like a princess, you came up with that shit in your mind."

"What am I to you then?! Just your little fuck toy... was I just a distraction?! Tell me Izuku... because you don't understand the feelings I have for you.. I love you."

I watched as her eyes filled with pure anger and tears. I was unsure of my feelings for Uraraka, but I know now that she isn't what I want.

Uraraka and I... we used to screw around because we're both messed up and we were lonely. We both agreed to only keep it at sex and nothing more, but she started catching feelings for me. She would try to do more things a normal couple would do with me. She always wanted my attention. She would constantly bug me when I was trying to work and whenever I had any time to myself, she always interfered. I tried to brush her off so many times, but she always came back. Even though it's cruel to say, I only saw her as my sex buddie when I needed to take my mind off of things.

"Listen, reality sucks but if you want the truth, we didn't have anything. We never will. We both agreed to only keep it at sex Uraraka."

"I know but.... I can't deny these feelings. It hurts."

"Get over it...! This isn't middle school, we are mature adults and you are behaving like a child."

"You wouldn't have said that a month ago when you were fucking me."

"I don't know what you expect me to say, we have nothing."

"I saw the way you looked at him!"

"I didn't look at him any wa-"

"You love him Izuku! I know that look in your eyes..."

"I don't know how the hell you know, because I never gave you that look."

"Fuck. You."

She stormed out of my office with tears streaming down her face. I gripped my hair in frustration. Great, another problem.

~~~Todoroki's POV~~~

As I was walking back to my room, Uraraka bursted out of Midoriya's office with fresh tears on her face. She glared at me with hatred before running the opposite direction down the hall.

Midoriya's office door was opened, I peeked in, only to see a frustrated Midoriya sitting on one of the couches.

I walked in and sat down next to him on the couch, maybe he would talk to me about what just happened. There was an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, and there was a growing tension in the room.

His green orbs met with my heterochromatic eyes and he had a look in his face I've never seen before..

"What the hell do you want Todoroki!?" He yelled at me with a flame of anger in his eyes.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to make sure you were okay.."

"Well maybe you should mind your own goddamn business instead!"

My eyes started to water and I walked out of the room, heading towards mine.

I made it to my room and I layed on my bed. The tears that I was holding back now flooded my cheeks. But, why was I crying... Why did that hurt so much....

I know why it hurts...

It hurts because I have feelings for him.

How can you have feelings for someone you just met.....

This can't be happening...

~~~Izuku's POV~~~

Damnit..... Why did I yell at him like that!!!??

He just wanted to help and I pushed him away, I pushed him away like I do everyone else. Why do I have to screw up every good thing that comes into my life... I have to apologize to him. But it's hard to... I let my anger get the best of me because.... Because she was right. She was actually right......

I love him.

I love him and I don't know what to do.

I love him, but I'm so messed up.

I love him but I can't accept it.

I can't love him

But I do.