Casinos

As soon as the word 'Vegas' escaped my lips, everyone's ears seemed to perk up, especially Minas. I already know she's going to be exite-

"REALLY? VEGAS!! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GO FOR SO LONG!" Mina screeched, jumping up from her seat in exitement. And as expected, Kaminari joined her.

"YES! ALL THE CASINOS AND HOT PEOPLE IN VEGAS!" He yelled, fist pumping the air with a grin on his face.

I facepalmed, they are like children who just heard the news that they were going to Disney World. Everyone else seemed be excited, smiles growing on their faces. Well everyone except Bakugo, he just scoffed at Mina and Kaminari's childlike actions and turned back to Kirishima. One thing about our mafia, is that there is never a dull moment. Every trip we go on is filled with laughter, fun and most of the time, blood.

"Yes, yes. Calm down. Now everyone, we leave tomorrow night, so spend the rest of today packing your bags and getting prepared. You will need formal wear, along with whatever else you want to wear for a night out." I called to them, making my way to the door to go pack my suitcase.

Before I left, I said one more thing as they were all standing up to go pack, "And he will be hosting a party, so bring everything you need for a fight."

~~~One night later~~~

"Pistol, cash, tux, ammo.... What else? Oh shit! My bulletproof vest." I said, standing up and making my way over to my large safe.

I placed my hand on the screen, the computer analyzing my handprint. After a couple more seconds, I heard a 'click', meaning my safe was unlocked. I pulled open the weighted door, grabbing 2 vests, one for me and one for Shoto. I closed it, making sure to hear the click of the lock before walking away. I checked my phone, 12 pm. We need to be on my jet by 1 am, so we should leave now. Some may question why we travel so late at night, you see, it's safer for us that way. Not many people are out on the roads this late, so it's much easier to slip past cops with all of our weapons. Thankfully, I have my own personal pilot, so we never have to go through trouble at the airport. I zipped up my suitcases, one holding clothing and basic necessities, the other holding weapons. I dragged my hand across the delicate, but strong fabric, gazing at the 'Gucci' symbol. Being the mafia leader really pays off.

I rolled my suitcases down the stairs, meeting up with everyone in the lounge room, some were yawning, others just eager to get there.

"We should go now, it's a 12 hour flight so you will have plenty of time to catch up on your sleep." I said, hinting to the yawning people.

We all began to walk out to the garage, getting into our cars and packing the bags in the back. Shoto and I rode together while everyone else split up. Kirishima, Bakugo, Mina, Sero and Kaminari rode together. Toga, Uraraka, Eri and Tsuyu rode together. A few others split up as well.

~~~

Our assistants packed our bags into the storage area of my jet, the rest of us seating ourselves and getting comfortable. This was going to be a fun ride, seeing as everyone mixed together in a jet equals one word: Loud. I'm just hoping Kaminari, Mina and Bakugo fall asleep.

"So have you ever been to Vegas before? I've never been." I heard a familiar voice call from the seat next to me. I looked over to Todoroki, seeing slight excitement in his eyes.

"Yes, many times actually." I responded to him, he looked a little disappointed in my answer while mouthing 'oh'.

"It's very nice though, there are many things to do. I'm sure you will love it." I gave him a small smile in which he returned.