I Need You...

*Last Chapter*

His body was warm, and so comforting. It was like his warmth was what I was missing. He seemed shocked at first, as if he's never been hugged before. After being hesitant, he finally hugged me back. I put my head in the crook of his neck and we stayed like that for some time. Once we both pulled away, our faces were inches apart. It was as if there was electricity that just kept pulling us closer and closer. And before I knew it, his soft lips were on mine.

~~~~~~~

"I- I'm sorry...." I said, pulling back and looking down.

"I need to go.." Midoriya said before rushing out of the room.

"What have I done.." I whispered to myself, burying my face into my hands. I can't believe Midoriya and I just.... Kissed. Sure, I'd been dreaming of this moment, but my timing was just horrible. As much as I hate to admit it, I just craved his touch even more now....

~~~Midoriya's POV~~~

I pushed my head into a pillow, letting out a loud sigh. We actually just kissed... and I ran out like a damn coward. I want him so badly, but I just can't. I've never reacted that way to a kiss... I don't understand... No wait, I do understand.

It's because that's the first real kiss I've ever had.

The first time I've ever truly loved someone...

I have to apologize for running out, he must think it was his fault. I jumped out of bed, opening the door and walking out.

~~~Todoroki's POV~~~

I have to say sorry, it was all too sudden for him, and I blew it. I swallowed my pride, walking out of the door.

As I was making my way to his room, I froze in my tracks. My eyes went slightly wide, not expecting to see Midoriya also making his way to my room. He too, froze and stared at me. We walked over to each other, staring deeply into each other's eyes, before closing the gap between our lips once again.

This time, our kiss was different. It was slow, filled with love and passion. We both felt the same way, the kiss wasn't one sided. We both wanted each other- no. We both needed each other. I tilted my head, deepening our kiss. One arm snaked around his waist, the other holding his face. He wrapped both of his arms around my neck, falling deeply into the spell of our kiss. We both pulled apart, I stared into his beautiful emerald orbs.

"Todoroki, I want you."

His words spread a light pink across my cheeks, and I connected our lips. I lifted him into my arms, carrying him bridal style back into his room. Our lips didn't break apart as I laid him down gently on his bed, climbing on top of him. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, he fought for dominance, but of course I won. I explored every inch of his wet cavern, leaving no place untouched. He began to lift my shirt off, I broke our kiss only for a second to take the rest of my shirt off and his. This time, I moved my head to his neck, kissing and licking around to find his soft spot. I bit down slightly near the nape of his neck, in return he let out a quiet moan.

"Found it." I whispered in his ear.

I continued to lick and suck on that one spot, leaving a dark bruise on his perfect pale skin. He kept letting out small moans, only making me crave his body even more. While I continued to plant hickeys and kisses all across his chest, his hands explored my body, touching and grabbing on all the right spots. I slipped his pants off, throwing them to some random location, leaving him in his boxers. My hand trailed down his thigh, leaving no inch of his body untouched. I kissed lower and lower, reaching his inner thighs. I licked and sucked on the skin, leaving more purple marks. I was tired of this kissing foreplay, so I pulled his boxers down,  releasing his pulsing, dripping member.

"Someone's excited." I smirked.

"Just shut up and do it." He huffed.

"Do what?"

"You know." He crossed his arms, looking to the side.

"Beg." I whispered into his ear, barely rubbing my hand against his member.

"Please Todo, mhmm... P- pleasure me..."

"That's more like it~" I said, putting the head of his dick into my mouth, swirling my tongue around.

"Mhmm~~" He moaned.

I slowly put his entire dick into my mouth, feeling it touch the very back of my throat. I started slowly bobbing my head up and down, getting faster and faster with each of his moans. He tangled his hands into my bi- colored hair, slightly tugging. He let out one last loud moan before throwing his head back and cumming into my mouth. I pulled my head back, tasting his sweet cum as I licked my lips

"I'm not going to be the only one naked here." He said, tugging my pants down.

I smirked and pulled the rest of my pants off, along with my boxers. Midoriya stared down with wide eyes.

"Like what you see?" I joked.

"I- I um.. Didn't know you were this big.."

"I'll be gentle.." I said, pushing him back down and locking our lips together.

I gently pushed my finger into his ass, earning a slight whimper. I entered another, stretching him out using a scissor like motion. I added a third, making sure he was ready for what comes next. He moaned as I pulled all three fingers out, lining my dick up with his, now prepped, hole. He reached over to his nightstand, opening the drawer and handing me some lube. I put some on my dick and continued.

"How would you like me to go?"

"Do as you please with me, don't hold back." He said softly but seductively.

"Okay, but don't get upset if you can't walk tomorrow." I smirked.

He slightly blushed before I slowly started pushing myself into him, he let out a soft moan. I put my entire length in, letting him adjust to my size. He nodded his head, tears filling his eyes. I started to move, making sure to be gentle on him while also giving him pleasure. God he felt so good.. He moaned more and more as I quickened my pace, this encouraged me to do more.

"H- Harder Todo... Nghhh... Please." He moaned.

I fulfilled his request, pounding into him harder and faster. He began to moan louder, putting his hand over his mouth to cover his loud screams of pleasure. I grabbed his wrist and uncovered his mouth, staring into his eyes.

"No.. mhmm.. I want to hear your sweet moans..." I said, not breaking eye contact.

His moans and my grunts filled the room, thank god he had soundproof walls. But how loud he was, even the soundproof walls couldn't keep the noise in...

"C- Close!" He screamed.

"M- Me too." My voice hitched.

"Todoroki!!" He moaned, releasing onto our stomachs.

"Midoriya!" I moaned, cumming deep inside of him.

I pulled out and flopped down next to him, wrapping my arm around his warm body.

"Todoroki-"

"Call me Shoto."

"Shoto, I love you.."

"I love you too, Izuku."

AHHH I hate writing smut because it absolutely SUCKS. But I know if I didn't include it, some of you guys would find where I live and kill me. (⋟﹏⋞)
Note: Guys I wanted to let you know that there IS time skips between events, I just didn't add it over and over again. So no, this isn't all happening in the span of one week.
Anyways, thanks for reading this chapterrrr. Author- Chan says goodbye for now ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ