Piercing Bullets 

We rushed downstairs to see the others with an impatient look on their face.

"Come on! We've got to go. Someone called the cops and they're gonna be on our ass!" Kaminari yelled to us while running over to the door.

"Yeah no shit." Toga scoffed, following behind Kaminari.

There was a woman who worked here behind one of the chairs. I'm guessing she was trying to hide, but when we ran through she started to scream out of fear. She's probably the one who called the cops.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LADY!" Bakugo screamed at her. She obeyed and all that could be heard were quiet sobs and our shoes hitting the floor after every step. We all were in a hurry, obviously not wanting to be caught by the police.

We all bolted out of the back door of the building where our cars were parked. I could hear sirens inching closer and closer. When we were outside, we rushed over to our cars, Until Kirishima yelled out,

"Quick! Get some stronger guns! We're going to have to fight back!"

We nodded and I opened the trunk in a flash. Eri and I grabbed some AK's along with pistols and extra ammo clips. I ran to the front of the car, flinging the drivers door opened. Eri and I hopped in the seats and I quickly turned the car on. Within no time, the engine was roaring and we took off, flying out of the parking lot. I heard Mina with a serious tone through the speaker,

"We're going to have to split up, it will be easier to lose them! But you know the drill!"

"Sounds good."

"Whatever you say."

"Got it."

We scattered around the city like rodents, one person turning here and another whipping this way. The sirens were louder now, each of us at least had 3 police cars behind us. People on the streets had their eyes locked onto our reckless behaivior. I could see flashing blue and red lights through the corner of my eye, and the numbers on the dash read '475'. The cops were obviously struggling to even keep up with the speed we were going. I heard Eri yell over the wind blowing around us,

"Shoto! Focus on the road, I'll take care of them!"

I nodded my head as she picked up one of the AK's, turning around so she was almost standing on the seat. She positioned the gun on the seat and bullets left the gun faster than I could blink, going 2350 feet per second at the least. She fired the gun at the police, her aim was incredible from what little I could see. I could hear the cars coming to a stop, meaning she at least killed one of them

"Two cars down! Only two more to go!"

She fired the gun once again, right through the windshield of the cop car. I was focusing on the road, avoiding hitting another car or building. Right now I am putting my driving skills to the test and I will say, I'm doing a damn good job.

~~~Eri's POV~~~

I focused on the bullets leaving the gun I was holding. My long hair was blowing everywhere in the wind. I took another deep breath before my finger pressed down on the trigger once again. Bullets left my gun, piercing the cop in the driver's seat. The guy took his hands off of the wheel, holding them to his chest, causing the car to come to an automatic stop. The last police car behind them slammed right into the back of the car in front of them, making a loud clashing sound of metal. A huge wall of flames engulfed both of the cars, and an extreme explosion was heard not too far after that. I fell down on my seat, breathing heavily.

"They're all down!" I yelled, my voice being slightly blocked by the wind.

"Nice! That was incredible!" Shoto said, still not taking his eyes off of the road.

"Thanks!" I said, leaning over to the speaker while pressing the button down.

"Everyone! All of ours are taken down! What about you guys?"

"Same here!"

"Yeah they're all gone."

The last voice was Mina's,

"Great, let's head back!"

The mic cut off and we sped through the city, back to our home. From the side mirror, I could see the air being filled with black smoke from the explosion. I will admit, that was pretty cool. The ride back home was quick, but still exciting. We all pulled back into the familiar garage, turning the cars off and stepping out.
~~~Todoroki's POV~~~

"Well Todoroki, how did you like living a day of our lives?" Mina giggled.

"That. Was. Amazing!"

They all laughed at me, but not in a rude way.

"Welcome to the family bro." Kaminari said, playfully punching me in the arm.

They all walked inside, leaving Eri and I outside still.

"Hey Shoto, wanna hang out in my room while we go through this stuff?" She said, motioning to her backpack.

"Sure." I said, giving her a small smile.

We walked inside of the house, seeing empty halls. 'Hmm, I guess everyone went to their rooms' I said to myself. I wonder what Midoriya was doing...

We walked up the stairs until we reached her door, which was the first on the 3rd floor. She opened the door and I was welcomed into a beautiful, luxurious bedroom.

Her room's architecture resembled mine with the pillars and chiseled ceilings. Her grand, king bed was in the middle of the room with pillars on each side. A golden chandelier was hung in the middle of the room. She had beautiful paintings hung around the room. There was a door on each side of the room, the closet and bathroom I was guessing. She had a large vanity on the left side of the room, and couches on the right side of the room. Her mirror was massive, and everything just looked so fancy. She had dressers on both sides of the room, along with nightstands on either side of her bed. Everything in her room was either colored white, gold, or different shades of purple. Her room was as big as mine, and just as amazing.

"Woah, your room is beautiful."

"Thanks, Izuku let me pick out all of the furniture and colors."

I smiled at her and she motioned me over to her bed to sit down. I followed her and we both sat on the bed. She layed on her stomach, kicking her legs around while I just sat up against the headboard. She unzipped her bookbag and dumped all of its contents onto the middle of the bed. Wads of cash, jewelry, walletts and random knick knacks were in a pile on the bed. I followed what she did and also dumped my backpack onto the bed. Mine had about the same stuff as hers, considering she did all of the stealing while I held people back. We both looked at the stuff before she picked up a wallet, opening it and looking through the cards and pulling out cash. I did the same thing with another one.

We pretty much just sat in silence, looking through all of the stuff we stole until she broke the silence,

"Hey Shoto, can I tell you something?"