The mafia~

After my relaxing shower, I stepped out and tied a towel around my waist. The room was filled with steam, causing all of the mirrors to fog up. I walked over to one of the mirrors and wiped it off with my hand, revealing my messy red and white hair. I stared at my body, "How the hell can I go through all of this, but still manage to stay fit..? Oh wait, dads god damned training." I mumbled to myself.

I stepped out into my room, feeling the cold air hit my body. I had my clothes folded up on my enormous bed, I still couldn't believe I was really living here.

I slipped on my underwear, along with my pants and shirt. They fit perfectly, not really surprising. I remembered to go down stairs and eat with Midoriya when I finished getting ready. I checked myself one more time in the mirror before walking out of my room.

These halls go on forever!! But I remembered seeing another room attached to the main room when I came in, maybe that's where the kitchen is? I finally made my way to the long, beautiful stairs that I seen before, but hadn't gone down yet. I decided to take these instead of the elevator from before. The staircase matched the rest of the house with how fancy and elegant they were.

I made my way downstairs, only to be met with another hallway!! Actually how big is this house? But I caught a glimpse of the room I walked into when I first got here, so I turned the corner and went that way. I looked around the familiar room and spotted the kitchen on the other side of it.

I made my way into the extremely expensive looking kitchen to see the green haired male from before. He was leaning over the island, eating some cherries while looking at some papers. I walked over to the island and he focused on me instead of the papers. He was wearing gr- GREY SWEATPANTS (gay panic) and a white v neck tee. He was wearing something different than his suit and damn he looked hot. Seeing his slim frame slouched over, his messy green locks, his perfect plump lips press against the cherries he was eating... I wanted him so bad. I barely knew him and he's just driving me insane...

"You know, you have a staring problem."

My face turned as red as those cherries he was consuming. I really have to learn to control myself.

"Oh I uh-"

"I know. Now what do you want to eat? I'm sure you're hungry."

"Do you have um.. cold soba?"

"Out of all the things you could've had, you chose cold soba."

"It's my favorite food."

"Fair enough."

He walked over to the stainless steel refrigerator and pulled out a bowl of cold soba. I was truly so hungry, cold soba sounded so good right now. When he was standing, I noticed... something. There was a very noticeable bulge in his sweatpants... god Shoto you HAVE to stop this.

"Here you go."

He slid the bowl over to me and it looked as appetizing as ever. I dug straight in, no hesitation. (Me honestly)

"You must really like soba."

"Yeah." I laughed.

"So Shoto, since you are apart of my mafia, I need to get to know you better. And I also need to lay a few rules down."

"I'm not a very interesting person, but start with the rules."

"Well for one, everyone here is your family. I guess that really isn't a rule, but it's something to inform you about. Two, if you betray us in any way, I'll kill you on sight."

I kind've shot him a look when he said "I'll kill you on sight."  I have to keep reminding myself, Shoto this is the mafia, not a group of friends. He noticed how I paused eating my soba, but still continued to talk.

"I don't have many rules around here, but being loyal to the mafia is the only thing that we all take serious here."

"I understand."

"Another thing, that not using your left side shit isn't going to work."

I froze and looked up to him. He had serious eyes and obviously wasn't joking about what he just said. I know he said he knew me, but I didn't think he knew about all of that. I hated that son of a bitch, I didn't want any part of his DNA inside of my blood. But I knew I didn't have a choice in this case. He continued to talk,

"In order to be apart of this, you have to be a fighter. We aren't going to have you getting into a half ass fight and not using your quirk completely. This isn't a fairy tale, people die. And I'm not going to have you dead because of a growing rage you have for your dead father."

I felt like sulking my head back down, but one thing about being apart of the mafia is to show respect. I looked him dead in the eyes and spoke,

"Yes sir. Ill fight with my best capabilities and use my fire. Even if it means my life is on the line, I'll fight for this.. family."

"Good. I'm glad you understand." He smirked.

He knew I would do everything he said because I had nothing to lose. And he already knows he has me wrapped around his finger. I hated showing my subservience, but it's just different with him somehow. I kept thinking, now that I'm apart of this mafia, what exactly would be my job...?

"Sir, what exactly will my... job be..?"

"I was getting to that. Now you see, we focus on two things in this mafia. One being money, obviously. And the other being quirks."

When he said quirks curiosity took over my mind. Quirks?

"What exactly do you mean by quirks...."