Join us...

"Where are we going." I asked, well more stated.

"I can't tell you that, you'll just have to trust me."

"Like hell i'm going to trust a girl I just met!"

"I mean come on, it's better than staying in this hell hole."

She was right, anywhere else would be better than this place. I looked over at her with serious eyes. She giggled and held her hand out for me to take it. I followed what she wanted, grasping her hand.

"Kurogiri should be here any minute, we planned this perfectl-"

She was cut off by a cloud of purple smoke surrounding us. A portal opened up and she pulled me inside.

We were engulfed into smoke. All I could see was darkness for about a minute. I didn't know what the hell I was getting myself into, but I had to get out of this place. And who is it that wants me?? Who could possibly need a murderer like me? And why does she keep calling him 'boss'?

The black and purple smoke faded away and we were left in front of a gigantic house. This house was huge, 3 stories at the least. There were large windows spread across the front.

(Here's a photo because I'm a lazy bitch and don't want to describe it)

And I thought I had a nice house, this was beautiful. My thoughts were broken when I heard Toga's voice.

"Impressive right? We all live here together, but boss owns it."

This guy... or girl... who is her "boss"? My curiosity got the best of me and I decided to ask.

"Toga, who is this "boss" person you keep talking about?"

"You'll seeeee." She grinned. However, I was not amused. I was here with a girl I just met today, in front of this mansion owned by someone who "wanted" me. I wasn't scared, there was no reason to be scared. I've been through hell and back, so this was the least of my worries.

"Come on, I can't wait for you to meet everyone." She giggled. She dragged me through the front yard until we reached the front door. It was large and wooden. This place looked like a palace. She paused and looked at me before opening the door.

"Hey um, Todoroki?"

"Yeah?"

"You're still holding my hand."

I looked down to see our hands intertwined together. She grabbed my hand when we went through the portal and I guess we forgot to let go. A light pink dusted across my cheeks.

"O- oh sorry." I released her hand and looked around, not wanting her to see I was slightly embarrassed.

"It's okay, lets just go in."

She pressed the button to a little buzzer and a deep voice answered
"Name."

"Oh come on Kirishima, you know me."

"Ah Toga, come right in."

I followed her through the door and was welcomed to a humongous room. There was a beautiful chandelier with expensive looking couches organized perfectly. I'm guessing this was like the main room..?  The floors were shiny and white, along with the pillars throughout the room.

A man with red hair and shark- like teeth made his way over to us. He was about my height and had a sleeveless shirt on revealing all of his muscles. 'Damn. Someone spends their entire life in the gym' I thought to myself.

"I see you've made it back successfully, Toga." He snickered.

"Don't act surprised." She rolled her eyes.

I stood there quietly, waiting for my turn to speak. Toga nudged my arm, I guess that meant to introduce myself.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki. I'm sure you already know me though."

"Names Kirishima, nice to meet ya'. I'm surprised you're acting so calm. Most people wouldn't have this reaction to being kidnapped." He chuckled.

"Well I didn't really kidnap him, he came without force." Toga added.

"Is that so?"

"Anywhere would be better than that hell hole." I responded.

"Hey, what did you even do to get in that place?" He asked. I just stared down, I refused to answer that question. As he was about to speak again, he was cut off by another man.

"Kirishima, don't you know it's rude to ask people personal questions when you've only just met them..?"

There was a guy beside him, in the same age range as the rest of us. He had curly black hair that faded into green. He had bright green eyes that could put you under a spell. He had fair skin with- FRECKLES..!! Omg he has freckles across his cheeks. He was very intimidating, and he was dressed in a black suit. He was slim, but you could obviously tell he had perfect muscles. He was possibly the most attractive human I've ever seen in my life.

"How about you stop drooling and follow me into my office. You two, go make yourself useful."

"Yes sir." They both said, walking out of the room. So this was the guy Toga kept calling "boss." He smirked at me and motioned me to follow him, which I did. I was kind've embarrassed when he caught me staring at him, but I brushed it off. He took me into an elevator, the doors revealing a long hallway. The house just kept getting more and more beautiful the further we walked. How rich was this guy??

When we made it to his office, he sat on one of the couches in there. His office was huge and organized. It was truly impressive. I sat across from him, confused at why I was even here. He finally broke the silence, and god his voice was hot.

"I had Toga bring you here, you seemed like a guy perfect for this job."

"What job exactly.."

"Well you see, I'm the leader of this Mafia, and I want you to join us."