27 | Morning Breath

Eleanora tried to ignore the heat rising rapidly in her body, but it was getting harder as the kiss escalated. It was game over when her shirt rode up slightly and Tony's fingers brushed against the small strip of exposed skin on her hip. A soft whimper escaped her, encouraging Tony to turn his attention to her neck, placing a line of annoyingly gentle kisses down towards her collar bone, eliciting quiet moans.

When he proceeded to pick her up, tapping her thighs as a gesture for her to wrap her legs around his waist, she initially panicked, but he wasn't showing any sign of struggle which was a little confusing, but really hot. She felt pretty pathetic because, at this point, even just his grip on her thighs as he carried her into her bedroom was driving her crazy with desire.

He lowered her gently onto the bed and she hastily tugged him down on top of her, kissing him deeply. She slid her hands under his shirt, running her hands over his warm skin.

"You sure?" Tony asked, breaking away for a moment, watching her carefully.

Eleanora nodded, smiling bashfully. She helped Tony tug his shirt over his head before rolling them over so she was straddling him and placing a number of quick kisses along his chest. His hands slid up the sides of her body under her shirt and, for a moment, she started to panic about having to take it off. But then she remembered she was with Tony, someone she trusted above anyone else and, a bit more confidently, pulled her shirt off. (Of course, she was wearing her ugliest bra, because the world hated her.)

For a moment, he stared at her, eyes gazing over her body and she wanted to shrink into herself, until his gaze came back up to meet her eye. "God, you're so beautiful," he breathed, and propped himself up on his elbows to kiss her again.

They spent some time just like that, making out topless on her bed, patiently exploring each other's bodies and finding those sweet spots.

However, when Tony's hands moved to her hips and he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her shorts, her mind went straight to the dark stretch marks that decorated her hips and thighs. She sat up and placed her hands over his to stop him for a moment, thinking back to when Tucker would ignore them and assure her that they weren't very noticeable.

"I-I feel like I should warn you..." she began nervously at his questioning look.

"If you're about to tell me you have a dick, I honestly don't care."

"No," she shook her head, unable to help the small snigger. "It's... I have stretch marks. On... on my thighs and hips and stuff."

"Okay..." he said slowly, as though he didn't understand what the problem was.

Eleanora let out a sigh. "They're not pretty."

"We'll see about that," he said with a smile, but waited for her to respond.

"Or we could turn the lights off?"

"Then how am I supposed to see your beautiful eyes?"

"Oh, shut it."

"Also, I'm not very coordinated in the dark."

Eleanora bit her lip.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to, Lenny. I don't wanna do anything to make you uncomfortable and if you would feel more comfortable with the lights off, that's perfectly fine. But you should know that there is nothing about you or your body that could make me think any less of you or- or make you any less attractive to me."

She hesitated, then nodded, kissed him and shifted them again so she was underneath him. He gave her another questioning look, waiting for her permission to proceed. When she nodded again, he tugged at her shorts and (albeit a little awkwardly) slid them down her legs and over her feet.