[ 03 ]

T H R E E
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

IT WAS NOW YEONJUN'S third day at his new school

IT WAS NOW YEONJUN'S third day at his new school. He was still settling in but nonetheless he had adjusted so far, even to his irritating class somehow. All he would do is ignore them and quietly study.

Out of all things, however, Yeonjun eagerly looked forward to all the breaks he got. That included the break before the morning roll, the ones after each class, lunch and even the times he had to clean the classroom, which had only happened once since his second day.

Lunch had rolled around quickly as the male had been rather productive in each class. Seniors were let out ten minutes earlier before the rest of the students so he had decided to take a small trip to the convenience store next to the school.

• • •

Yeonjun had learned that other than bread, Soobin likes chocolate ice cream which went well with Taehyun who thoroughly enjoyed sweet food. Beomgyu finds delight in strawberries and mango. So he picked up two chocolate ice creams, four slices of strawberry cake, garlic bread and bottles of banana milk.

It was kind of touching to the three boys when Yeonjun had given them each some food to eat for lunch. The cafeteria food wasn't bad nor was it good, so this was a treat for their stomachs. Beomgyu, who had received his cake, milk and garlic bread, had even shed some fake tears to make everyone burst into a fit of laughter. Soobin plopped his straw through the foil and took a sip before looking out the window of his classroom.

Somehow his homeroom teacher didn't mind him and his friends staying in at lunch. The rule was whatever mess they made was the one they were going to clean.

The tall male looked at his friends, "I heard the Rhee's maknae (youngest) is coming this year." Yeonjun raised a brow, confused as to who he was talking about. Taehyun pursed his lips, swallowing his bite of ice cream. "Sounds about right. Shouldn't be too long." The boy from Bundang-gu narrowed his eyes, watching the three of them nod. "Who are you talking about?" Soobin cocked a brow, "The youngest of the Rhee family. Rich, intelligent and full of visuals. You know... the owners of RJ group?"

Yeonjun nodded slowly, RJ Group was South Korea's biggest business and worldwide. Especially since the owners were all from the Rhee family. But if he was being honest he didn't pay much attention to them. So he asked to get a rundown.

"Okay. So the Rhee family have their heirs and heiresses who are going to take over the business right? Everyone knows they have three children. Now for them, it's a family tradition to be homeschooled by the finest tutors till their senior year."

"Senior year?"

"People say it's so they are completely knowledgeable in public. Also, it's important to note that no one knows what they look like till senior year. After they graduate, they major in something big. Probably business because, well... you get it."