[ 11 ]

E L E V E N
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"ARE YOU HOPING FOR a girl or a boy?" Sujin queried

The female decided to take a break from her weekend work at the office (because her parents thought that a healthy mindset meant working on their days off to make a good work environment) which was the only reason why she was spinning around in her office chair, on a video-call with her sister.

Jungeun shrugged on the camera, "I don't mind anyone. As long as they're healthy and I can take care of them." She was getting an ultrasound today and boy was she excited.

"Them?! Twins?"

"Probably. My stomach is extra big."

Sujin squealed in enjoy, watching her sister giggle at her reaction. The call soon ended as her brother trotted into her office, well Jungeun's office. He carried the reminder that they needed to attended a meeting with Kang Corps and their successors-to-be.

It wasn't until the two siblings were nearing the glass office where the successors-to-be sat, that Sujin had caught the sight a familiar face.

Her eyes widened as she hopped behind her brother.

Kang freakin' Taehyun! She should've known.

Hojeon cocked a brow, looking behind his back, confused with what his sister was doing. "He's a schoolmate! He can't see me." She murmured, slowing her pace down, hoping to save some time.

He abruptly stopped, making her head hit his back. "Well suck it up, Jinnie. You aren't Lee Sujin today. Today you're Rhee Sujin. RJ group's Vice President—" Sujin's voice cut in, "Temporary Vice President." She reminded, resulting in Hojeon sighing as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Right... temporary. So you are going to go in there and see if their deal is plausible with me. Sort your problems once it's over." He said sternly, resuming his walk to the office.

Sujin's shoulders slumped. She couldn't argue with him because he was right. In a year, her face would be plastered everywhere. This was something she was gonna have to get used to.

• • •

Taehyun's eyes flickered upwards when he heard the door open. A small nudge from his older brother made him instantly stand up. A feeling shock surged through the male when saw his friend stand before him.

Hojeon raised a brow at Taehyun, not expecting another person to be at the meeting. Kang Daniel inhaled slowly, "Please excuse my younger brother, Kang Taehyun. He's here for educational purposes." He informed the two siblings, understanding that the female was the younger sister. The replacement of Jungeun. Daniel put out his hand, sending a kind smile to her. "I believe this is our first time meeting Ms Rhee..."