[ 04 ]

F O U R
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

a/n: please understand that sujin may seem stuck up but she's always been in an environment of wealth and, little love and care

a/n: please understand that sujin may seem stuck up but she's always been in an environment of wealth and, little love and care. she doesn't know how to react with people that well.

YEONJUN LET OUT A small yawn, stretching his arms out as the bell rang for the morning call. He had been awake playing games with Soobin. The positive thing about this was that he was having fun and his parents were happy about it too. On the downside, he lacked energy from not sleeping. In the row next to him, Yeosang, who sat horizontal to him, had to poke him to keep him awake.

The male watched as his homeroom teacher came in and settled the hectic class down. "Okay. Now that everyone's quiet... before I do morning roll, I need to introduce a new student. Sujin-ah! Come in, dear."

Everyone was intrigued by the new student already. Who was coming in so late?

"Everyone this is Lee Sujin."

[ FLASHBACK ]

"Mother... I have one condition." Sujin told the older female. Her mother looked up from her laptop, probably reading some business article. "Condition? What for?" Her voice wasn't soft but rather constrict and sharp.

Sujin took in a deep breath, "If I go to school, it will be under Lee Sujin. You can reveal my last name when I start university but till then..." She trailed off, spotting the hint of humour sparking on her mother's face. "Then you might as well reveal it now." Mrs Rhee refuted. This resulted in a sigh from the daughter. She could swear that they would never understand her. "School is a small place. Small amounts of people who know all the news. University, however, is filled with thousands of students, mother. I can't deal with possible overwhelmed stares and greedy students in such a small place."