[ 06 ]

S I X
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

S I XTHIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

[ YEONJUN ]

[ JUNGEUN ]

[ JUNGEUN ]

THE BELL FOR LUNCH had rung per usual. Today's was the first day of the week or Sujin's second day at this school. Her first impressions weren't necessarily great. Especially of a certain boy.

Speaking of Yeonjun, he had seen her head towards the library while other shades to the cafeteria, courts or, like he was about to, the convenience store. Despite Sujin's rejection of his offer on food, which was his way of apologizing, he had decided to still get the girl some food.

He got her food and gave it to her in the library. Everyone wins and he's a hero, right?

While standing in the store, Yeonjun wondered what she would like. What if she already had food? He couldn't go wrong with sweet snacks and the common milk bottle? Could he?

With that in mind, the male had picked out a small bottle of banana milk and some jellies with a crunchy chocolate snack. Upon arrival at the cashier, he took out some money to pay for her food and his own. While doing so, it had occurred to him that he spends a lot of money people. Especially for food. Not that he minded because it was just something his parents gave him. Not that he was spoilt... he supposed his parents felt guilty as he was an only child. Yeonjun thanked the cashier, leaving the store with a thought in his mind, should I get a part-time job?

• • •

When Yeonjun got to the school library, he was met with disappointment. Yes, Sujin was still there, however, near her work were two containers full of expensive-looking food. He looked down at the bag full of the food he had brought and shrugged. Nothing he could do now, could he?

He quietly walked towards her table, hovering over her to see what she was doing. The male raised a brow upon seeing a red logo with EXO World written among it. "EXO World? What's that?" He questioned suddenly, putting the bag in front of her as he took a seat in front of her. This action made Sujin feel startled. "Is that a game? Are you a fangirl? I mean... makes sense. EXO is pretty cool." Internally she was relieved he didn't see the logo below it. The one with RJ Group underneath it.