[ 09 ]

N I N E
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

A LARGE BITE WAS taken out of Beomgyu's apple as he chewed the sweet food, watching Kwon Eunbin from afar with Taehyun

A LARGE BITE WAS taken out of Beomgyu's apple as he chewed the sweet food, watching Kwon Eunbin from afar with Taehyun. The latter pursed his lips, a dazed expression glazing over his face. He spoke with a mumble, "They could be Sooeun..." He trailed off, looking over at his slightly taller friend.

What were they exactly doing?

Making couple names for Soobin and Eunbin of course.

Beomgyu finished another bite of his apple, "Or... Eunsoo! Eunsoo, that's it!" He cheered, liking the sound of the name. His friend grinned along with him before a thought struck him. "Hold it! Are we sure he likes her like that?" Taehyun raised his brows to put emphasis on the last word. The apple-eating male shrugged slowly. Although they were sure Soobin liked her, it wouldn't kill to confirm it, right? "Let's find out shall we?"

Eventually, they had found Soobin doing his homework during the breaks between each subject as he had not been catching up like he was supposed to. "Hyung!" The two devils in disguise chorused, waving with grins from ear to ear. The tall boy removed his eyes from his homework, immediately smiling when he saw his friends. "Gyu! Tae! What are you two doing here?"

Beomgyu looked over at his partner in crime. "Can we ask you something?" Taehyun widened his already big eyes, sending a puppy look towards the male. Soobin got a weird feeling about this but nodded nonetheless. "Sure. Anything!"

"Do you like Eunbin noona?"

Soobin learnt that he should trust his heart's instincts from now on. As the red shade that coloured his cheeks, he found that he had lost his voice.

Beomgyu pressed his lips on a line, "'Anything', my ass." Taehyun hung his arm around Beomgyu's shoulder, lowering his to meet Soobin's face. "He has to! Why else would you blush so hard around her? Yeri noona and Chaeyoung noona don't make you blush!" This comment only fueled the blood that rushed to the surface of his cheeks.

Soobin used his index finger to push away Taehyun's face, "Ahh... jebal (please)... stop talking about it now."

"So you admit it right? You like her?" Beomgyu pestered, nudging Taehyun as he waggled his eyebrows.

Soobin sighed, "Why are you making me liking her sound like a crime?"

• • •

"That's her third time leaving this week..." Chaeyoung remarked as she watched Sujin leave school with the four boys and Eunbin. The latter pinched her brows together, "You don't think she's strange?" Taehyun looked over at the girl Soobin was crushing on, speaking in a defensive tone: "What do you mean?" He asked, offense underlying his voice.