[ 15 ]

F I F T E E N
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

F I F T E E NTHIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

a/n: i'm sorry in advance :)

AN UNSTABLE BREATH wavered out of Sujin's mouth as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her school uniform was snugging her body as she got ready for not only school but Yeonjun's birthday. It had been a week since they had secretly planned his birthday. And it had finally come.

However, the odd feeling at the pit of her stomach was unplanned. She couldn't put her finger on it but she felt like something was going to happen today. Good or bad? I guess only time could tell.

Her hair bounced as she ran down the stairs for breakfast. "Unnie! (Older sister!)" She greeted, giving the pregnant female a back hug. She extended her neck further, cutely waving at the growing twins in her sister's womb. "Hello, my sweet babies. Can't wait to meet you."

And so her day proceeded.

• • •

[ FLASHBACK ]

"That's the thing. How am I supposed to know?" Yeonjun queried, averting his eyes to the sky. His heart felt heavy with confusion and the warmness of liking someone. Soobin shrugged his shoulders, "You'll know. It's in your heart, I guess." His voice was laidback, speaking in a relaxed manner.

Yeonjun contorted his face, expressing a dumbfounded look. Giving a sardonic smile, "Aww, thanks Soobin. You're so much help." The sentence was thickly laid with sarcasm.

"You're welcome!"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at the irony, looking out at the sky once again. "I think I'll tell her about my birthday. Just to make it more special... you know?"

Soobin felt proud of his friend, "Good idea." He chuckled, "Can't reject the birthday boy. Am I right?"

"You're a dickhead sometimes. You know that right?"

"Just my specialty."

[ PRESENT ]

Thinking back to that moment on the rooftop, excitement whirled within Soobin along with nervousness.

"Soobin! Sujin unnie is bringing him now!" Eunbin poked his cheek, giving him a wide smile. The tall giant snapped out of his trance, giving a nod before kissing her cheek. "We're all ready?" He looked at Chaeyoung, Taehyun and Beomgyu.