Triggerr warnings that might come up.

There will be mentions of

• mental disorders

• eating disorders

• LGBTQ+ slurs

• anxiety attacks

• Possible self-harming, (but only mentions of it in this version)

• mild cursing (in this version)

Anyone against the LGBTQ+ or the Disabled community can't read this book. Anyone under the age of 14 can't read this book either. It might be clean, but if you get triggered by the mentions, I don't want to put you off.

I will like it if people do give me feedback. But it's okay if you are silent readers. As long as you like the book that is all that matters to me.
A/N:

The first chapters will be short. But don't worry!!! They get longer as you progress through the book. And please check out all my other fanfictions.

All the rights go to Disney apart from some characters.

Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, Iduna, Agnarr, Honeymaren, Ryder, Hans, Duke of Whestleton, Olaf, Brunie, Mattias, Yelana, the spirits, the rock trolls, Ahtohallan, Arendelle and Northuldra belong to disney.

Glacier, Rosebud, Luna, Acacio, Chloe, Alexandra, Eliana, Kanron, Agnarr the dog, Iduna, Rosie and Kristoff Nattura, Hans Junior, Elizabeth, Harry, Maddie the dog, Smudges the cat, belong to me.
I hope you enjoy the story and look out for the author's note at the end of the book. *winks* it will be questions about the book!

Love you guys!

Oh, and the cover will be made by Bella_08xx .

Don't worry, take your time. :)