Chapter 2. What's going on?

I stared at the parchment in Auntie Elsa's hand. But it was the back of it. Damn, now I won't know what Mom wrote. I so wanted to know.

Auntie Elsa finished and turned to me. "Come, darling. Pack your bag."

"Why?" I thought I knew. But I couldn't be sure.

"just do it." Auntie Elsa was smiling, calling to our friend The Nokk.

"Okay," I sighed.

I ran to my room and started packing the things that I would need at home. I smiled at a portrait of me, Mom, Dad, Auntie Elsa and my cousin Glacier. Glacier wasn't that much older than me, but she would go to Mom when I came here. I don't know if it is true, but she has a crush on me. I know that because of every time I see her, she blushes. Her little dog Rosebud loved me and wouldn't leave me alone. It was a good thing I loved dogs. But Glacier did kind of creeped me out a tiny bit.

"Addy, darling," came Auntie Elsa's voice.

I made my bed and packed my teddy, pyjamas and other things. I looked around and saw my ice figures of me, Glacier and my little brother Kanron. I and mom look alike. Apart from my eyes. I smiled and turned out, closing the door. "Coming!"

When I got out there, Auntie Elsa was waiting. She smiled. "Got eveything?"

"Yeah," I replied.

Auntie Elsa smiled. "The Knokk is here, sweetheart!"

"Hello," I said as The Nokk came to me.

"He wants you to get on first, honey!" Auntie Elsa helped me up before getting on herself.

I got comfortable and smiled as we started our journey to Arendelle.

***

Soon, the Nokk dropped us off. We both patted him before he evaporated. I smiled. "What are we doing,  Auntie Elsa?"

"Just wait and see!" Auntie Elsa put her hands over my eyes.

I felt a bit panicky. Calm down, Adelade. I smiled and looked at my home. I saw the castle with its windows. I loved being in both kingdoms. But Arendelle was warm.

"Auntie Elsa?"

"Yes, Adelade?" Auntie Elsa stared at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Do you miss Arendelle when you are there?"

Auntie Elsa nodded. "Really do, honey!"

I hugged her. "But ... at least you are here with me ... Right?"

———-

A/N:

Ha. A cliff hanger.

Don't worry. Chapter 3 will be starting with Elsa's response.

How do you like it so far?

Oh and sorry if it's shorter than the first chapter. Don't worry! The chapters get longer.

Edited 8 March 2024!