Chapter-1

Please comment you thoughts guys. They mean a lot!🙏🙏

Swara's POV-

" Swara...beta get ready soon. We need to leave for the engagement venue in ten minutes. Kritika is ready, it's just you." I heard mumma call me.

It was my last entrance exam today for getting into a college. After giving the exam, I took the very first flight from Dehradun to Mumbai. I was expecting all the results by next week.

" Yes mumma, just 10 minutes." I shouted back and closed my eyes.

" Shona....please get up." Kritika di said, entering the room.

" Yes di." I dragged myself out of the bed.

" You look so beautiful. I am sure jiju will not be able to take his eyes off you." I teased her.

Kritika's look-

But the fact was that I did not even know my jiju, today was the first time I was going to meet him and his family

But the fact was that I did not even know my jiju, today was the first time I was going to meet him and his family. I was in a hostel in Dehradun till 12th standard but was planning to do my college from here.

" Shut up and get ready right now or else the bride will end up being late on her engagement." Di said while giving me a glare.

I immediately got ready within no time.

Swara's look-

" Let's go and get you engaged!" I exclaimed and we went to the living room

" Finally Shona is ready. Let's go." Mumma said and we started for the venue.

I was the pampered child in the family because I liked away from them. Whenever I was home, my wish was everyone's command and mumma papa never scolded me and grandpa scolds everyone who upsets me. 

Within half an hour we were there.

There I saw a family already present.

" Hello Vaidehi." A lady addressed mumma.