Chapter-20

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

After my third exam as I came back home at around six in the evening, I was totally exhausted so I got to the bed and slept my ass off. Bubbles was with the housekeeper.

I swear it would not have been more than five minutes when my phone rang to irritate me. God! Why can't anyone leave me alone!

After constantly disconnecting it for three times, the person on the other line still didn't take the hint that I don't want to talk but still was calling him.

" Who is this?" I said in sleep while picking up.

" Your husband." A deep, husky voice rang over the phone.

" Nice joke." I replied, disconnected the phone and then turned to the other side before actually realizing what I had said in sleep which ultimately forced to wake me up.

Picking the phone up, it was indeed Aditya's call so I decided the call back.

" Hello." I said as the line went live the other side.

" Not a joke anymore? Am I?" He asked and I could practically see a side smirk on his smug face.

" I was sleeping!" I replied, in my defense.

" So when you sleep, you forget that I am your husband? Then perhaps I am not doing something right....something that a husband does." He spoke up and when I realized the meaning behind his words, I was as red as a cherry.

" Don't blush when I am not around Mrs. Kapoor." He said, a little sternly.

" Oh Mr....get out of your dream world. I am absolutely not blushing!" I exclaimed.

" Whatever floats your boat." He taunted.

" Blah blah blah." I sang.

" Now tell me....how are exams going on?" He asked.

" Fine." I replied.

" How fine?" He retorted back.

" No Aditya....you don't get to irritate me after being the reason for my sleep to be destroyed." I schooled him.

" I get to do anything I want Swara." He replied.

I rolled my eyes.

" How's London treating you?" I asked him.

" London's good, your sister on the other hand does not understand the meaning of staying quiet." He replied, sighing.

" That bad. Huh?" I asked.

" You can't imagine how much of a torture it is to stay in her company. The only reason I am tolerating her is because she is the marketing face of the merger because of the other company's insistence." He told me.

" Come on! It can't be that bad Aditya....I know my sister is not the same person she used to be but she was never this desperate for anything." I spoke up, more to myself than to him.

" I am terminating this conversation here now....I am already bearing Kritika for now, I have no intention of speaking of her when she is not around. You tell me how are you and that little devil?" He said and then added a question.

" Both of us are very well and don't call Bubbles that! He is so cute!" I exclaimed.

" You don't like it when I call you Mrs. Kapoor and you also don't like it when I call that little devil a little devil. What is your problem with me?" He asked, a little amused and a little irritated.