Chapter-7

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Aditya's POV-

Out of everything I could have expected her in, it was not a saree, yet here she was, in a golden saree and looking ravishing.

" Let's go?" I heard her say, but there was something and I could not stop looking at her.

" Ass....Aditya?" She said, improvising in front of her family or else she would never have called me by my name if we had been alone. Over the span of a week, I had heard her call her asshole numerous times.

I then greeted maa and grandpa.

" Let's go." I said, now addressing her.

I could see shock written all over her face because of my interactions with maa and I felt guilty about it. This was not the impression I wanted her to make of me.

Aditya Kapoor, since when did you start caring about your impression in front of others?

" Shona...now go or else you'll be late." Maa spoke to her and she nodded.

I exited and she followed me to the car.

" Who are these relatives?" She questioned.

" My bua and her kids." I informed her.

She needn't be uncomfortable with bua, Amayra and Hardik. They are quite open minded.

The rest of the drive was silent while I made occasional glances at her, she kept looking about.

" Let's get in." I said after parking the car.

Swara's POV-

The rest of the ride was me planning how to stay calm and not reply back to elders.

" Let's get in." I heard the asshole say. I did not even realize that we had reached.

I got down the car and I prayed to let this go smooth but god was on his angry mode with me these days so I was expecting the worst of the situations.

Bua with horns, ready to attack me as soon as I walked in along with aunty and Aditya's grandparents.

From parking to the living room, I thought of running away various times but finally decided against it.

I am not a loser to run away.

We walked in and I saw three people. A sweet looking lady.....I don't know how deadly she will turn on me and two people of Asshole's age.

I folded my arms into namaste and she gave me a smile.

Oh! I was expecting a sarcastic remark. I don't know how to respond to a smile in a situation like this. I did not think about it in the car.

I was almost panicking when the girl came and hugged me.

" Welcome to the family bhabhi." She said.

" Please call me Swara." I said and offered her the same warm smile that she had on.

" Okay Swara, I am Amayra. Aditya bhai's younger sister and this is Hardik, my elder brother." She said enthusiastically and Hardik side hugged me.

" Welcome to the family Swara." He said too.

" Thank you." I said, unsure how to react.

" You were totally not expecting this? Were you beta?" Aditya's bua asked me and caught me red handed.

" See beta, I know this week must have been very hard for you and I am totally sorry for how you've felt in the family till now but thank youfor giving us time and not losing temper with all the taunts you had received." She said.