Chapter- 34

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

After that, he took me back to the office from where Radhe kaka took me home. I then took all my clothes for the engagement and started for Aryan's place.

" Aryan, where is aunty?" I asked, entering his living room where he was watching some movie.

" In the room with some aunties doing something." He replied, without even sparing me a glance. Such was his love for the movie going on.

I smacked his head for his lack of attention but he was so engrossed in the movie that he didn't even react. I finally looked at the screen only to see that he it was not any movie, it was Top Gun playing.

" Ohh....you watching Top Gun." I hopped right next to him on the couch and he extended the bowl of popcorn towards me.

" Damn....I watched the movie after so long." He told me as the credentials started rolling on towards the end.

" I know, I almost forgot that Tom Cruise is so hot!" I exclaimed.

It was almost four by the time the movie was over. And then I realized that I was here to help aunty......not watch Top Gun with this fool!

" Oh shit idiot! Where were you watching this right now....I came here to help aunty and instead, ended up having a movie afternoon with you!" I exclaimed, getting up and threw a cushion on his face.

" Oh right, I am fault here too." He muttered, getting up too.

" Most certainly you are....who watched Top Gun hours before their engagement?" I asked him, more like almost screamed at him.

" Kids.....kids. Stop screaming and fighting. And Swara, it's okay. I mostly needed you for keeping him away from doing all the work on his own on the day of his engagement and I was the one who put the movie on. I knew that you both wont blink once while it was on. So mission accomplished." Aunty said, coming towards us.

" We were played." He muttered.

" Yes, no one can play us. We are a rock solid team. I think we did lose our touch somewhere." I told him and he nodded in agreement.

" But don't worry.....we can always make a comeback." He assured me.

Then we made aunty and other aunty relatives sit and did all the remaining work in one hour.

" Kids, now we are going to get ready. Swara, you go with Aryan to pick his sherwani up and see the fittings. It got a little delayed and also, get it fit if it is lose or tight because he will just wear it as it will be. No fitting, nothing." She instructed me and I dragged him to the store.

" Bhaiya, is this how you fit the clothes? See, it's so lose. You do it properly or I'm telling you, I won't pay you one penny." I threatened the person responsible.

I mean, he had done a terrible job. There was no fitting and proper cut, this kind of tardy thing will not be wore by my best friend on his engagement and that's final.

" Swara, you are scaring the man. Please calm down." Aryan said but his voice was all background noise. It was me versus the seamster now.

" You don't interrupt while I am talking. It is almost six in the evening. Your engagement starts at seven thirty and this person has not done the one job he was told to do!" I now schooled him.

He too was responsible for this. Could he not got this done in time?

" Relax S, it will be done." He kept going on and on about how I should relax but he did not say a word to that stupid tailor. Who is he....my best friend or his?