Chapter- 32

SURPRISE.......SURPRISE!!

.

.

.

💖💖💖

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

The next day, I was woken up by mumma. Somehow she already knew that I was going to go to office today.

" Shona, now you freshen up quickly and I'll serve breakfast. Your grandpa and I also have to leave for the NGO soon." She said and I got up from the bed.

Luckily for me, all the pain was gone. My ankle was just as new.

" Mumma.....what do I wear? I am bored of all those formal clothes." I whined.

" This girl....you go and freshen up, I'll get your clothes out." She said.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I hugged her tightly and hopped inside the restroom.

I was done in about half an hour and as I walked back in my room, I saw a beautiful white kurti with green prints with white pants and white dupatta. I wish I had her choice in clothing but god was not so gracious upon me with fashion sense.

As I got dressed and walked down to the dining table, all of us sat to have breakfast together and sharp at 9, the doorbell rang.

Swara's Look-

I just rolled my eyes knowing who it was

Mumma opened the door and welcomed him in.

" Swara, beta go or else both of you will be late." Papa said and I nodded.

I took my bag and walked out with him.

" On time I see, Swara." He directly taunted, taking into consideration our last night's conversation.

" Please Aditya, I was on time not because I am afraid of you or something. It's just that I wanted to be on time on my first day so don't give yourself too much credit." I mocked him.

" That's no way to talk to your CEO, Mrs. Kapoor." He said, opening the door of the car for me and I slipped in.

" You will be my CEO in that office building. Right now, I can say whatever I want. I mean, I can say whatever I want, whenever I want but I will try to listen to the instructions given by the CEO with much resistance. It's work after all." I said as he sat right next to me while the driver started for the office.

It was a forty five minute drive in the Mumbai traffic. That's probably why he insisted on starting early.

As I walked inside the building, all those memories from that night started flooding in. That creepy look Kritika passed to me still was very fresh in my memories. The same corridor, still, I managed to walk past through it but as soon as I saw his cabin and that corner spot, I just shut my eyes. This was the exact same place I was standing six years back when I did that idiocy.