Chapter- 27

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

Thank god a million times that Ro was not here when all of this happened or she would have started questioning me a lot.

I went to the kitchen to have water, dragged myself back to my room, changed and just cried myself to sleep.

The next day as I woke up, my eyes were red, puffy and swolen. My face looked like shit so I immediately went for a bath as I I woke up.

Getting ready, I walked outside.

" Good morning. " Ro chirped in a cheerful mood, I tried to revert it back by giving her a bright smile.

Swara's look-

We had coffee and cookies and were ready to leave for office

The day was going by just the usual. Only my mind was not with me. Time and again, it was just thinking of Aditya.

Ughh! Why did he have to come here and screw over my mental peace!!

" Ms. Agnihotri, boss is asking you to mail her that research from yesterday." An office boy came and informed.

I immediately nodded and started compiling the presentations and word files to mail.

All of the work was done and then again, we were sitting for planning for the campaign. Various ideas were popping in my mind but I just couldn't utter one word all time.

" Heyy....what has happened to you? Are you fine?" Ava whispered to me. She was sitting just next to me.

" It's nothing. I'm just a little distracted for no reason." I whispered back.

" If you say so." She muttered and then went back to focusing on the brainstorming session.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to go home. I was done for the day.

" Excuse me Alice, but I don't feel very well today. May I please leave? I'll work overtime tomorrow." I asked for her permission.

" Ohh, sure Swara. And please take care of yourself." She said, concern laced in her voice.

" Thank you." I said, collected my belongings and started walking down to the bus stop.

As I checked my phone, I had three messages from Ro.

Her grandma had taken ill and she was going to Delhi for two weeks.

I called her and she told me that she had already left for the airport.

Sighing, I took the bus to the apartment and leaned my head on the window, looking the city pass by.

" Okay Aditya Kapoor, you NEED to get out of my head right now. Like right now. I am so done thinking about you. Why can't I get you out of my head!" I whisper yelled to myself as I was walking to my apartment from where the bus stop was.