Chapter-5

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

This week somehow passed with Aryan's constant support and me spending all the time in my room, Netflix n chilling.

It was Sunday and that nonsense was in the house so I decided to make myself as scarce as possible.

Also, in these days I had been ignoring all the calls of my family but today when mumma called, I didn't had the heart to ignore it so I picked up.

" Hello." I said.

" Shona, thank God baccha you picked the call. I'm really sorry my baby. Please come home. We are dying to meet you." She almost begged.

" I'll only come home if you listen to me." I placed my condition before her.

" Anything Shona." She desperately agreed.

" You'll let me stay there for as many days as I want." I said.

" Yes Shona....it's your house and you can stay as long as you want. Just come home and talk." She said.

" Okay. I'll be there in an hour." I replied and hung up.

I did a happy dance and packed my essential stuff and then got ready. Everything else was at home only.

Swara's look-

As I was about to get out of the house, I heard his Highness address me

" Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

" Nowhere that concerns you." I spat back.

" I see, still not learnt to talk properly with elders." He said, icily.

" Yeah...and I'm never going to learn UNCLE." I remarked and attempted to get out of the house but no....he just couldn't leave me alone and took hold of my hand.

" LEAVE MY HAND." I shouted.

" Now stop the fuck talking and listen me out. Whether you like it or not, you are my responsibility. You at all times you need to tell me where you're going out." He said, almost shouting.

" I'm not your responsibility and I'm also not a kid so stop treating me like one. I don't need your permission to go anywhere." I said, irritated and tried to wiggle my hand out of his hold.

" You see, this is the problem with kids of your age. You feel that you've got the adult title but fail to behave like one. I did not say anything about seeking permission, all I want is that you inform me if you are going somewhere." He said calmly.

Not wanting to argue anymore....

" I'm going to my home. Now let me go." I jerked his hand away from mine and started leaving.