Chapter- 25

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

It was twelve in the night and I was just tossing and turning on the bed, waiting for Aditya to get back. Finally, when I couldn't wait anymore, I decided to go to his office. I know that I was being impulsive but it was something tonight, there were very strange vibes and feelings that I was getting. It was a feeling of being afraid.

I just went to the washroom, washed my face and hailed a cab. Aditya owns more than ten cars for some stupid reason but I hadn't learnt driving yet.

As I took the elevator to the twentieth floor, where it was his office, I tried to think of an excuse so as why I was here but unfortunately couldn't come up with anything. Then I just decided to screw it and make something on the spot.

I quietly opened the door of his cabin but he was not on his desk, when I looked around, I saw his back towards me and a girl very very near to him. It looked like they were.....kissing?

I did manage to get a sight of the face of the girl and it was again my sister, Kritika and she did see me. She saw me standing at the door and gave me a crooked smile, a sick one at that.

Not able to comprehend what was going on or how to react, I immediately walked out of the office and hailed a cab back to home.

" Madam, are you okay?" The cab driver asked, looking at me.

That was when I realized that I had been crying because I felt the tears. I was numb, hurt and dissapointed.

" Haan bhaiya. I am okay." I replied to him, immediately wiping my tears away.

There was just one thing going in my mind that time. If Aditya wanted to get back to Kritika di, why not tell me directly and go on to cheat? I had given him ample opportunities to get free from this marriage and go back to her but everytime he said that he did not want that.

As for Kritika di, I don't think I'd ever be able to reconcile with her ever and nor will I ever show my face to Aditya. I will run far away from here. Out of everyone's life for good.

If Aditya and Kritika di want to get married, then be so. They both deserve each other.

" Madam, we are here." The driver said.

" Bhaiya, can you please wait for me here. I'll be back in fifteen minutes and then can you drop me to the airport?" I asked him and he nodded.

I immediately went inside, packed my stuff, took my money and my debit card and then wrote a note for Aditya. Luckily, I had a copy on the divorce papers which I had saved.

Then I kept the credit card that he had given me on the nightstand along with this letter and finally walked out of the room giving it a last glance with tears flowing out of my eyes. Walking out, there was an immeasurable pain in my heart to walk away like this but it was for the best. For him and for me.

In about god knows how much time, I reached the airport and took a ticket for New Delhi. From there, I'll get a visa made to London and go far away. I had already discarded my sim off and applied for my TC online from college so that later on I won't face an issue. I did all of this waiting for my flight.

Soon, the boarding announcement was made and closed my eyes for a split second, trying to leave everything behind and start afresh.

.................

I was in New Delhi. I took a hotel room and then freshened up and took a pre paid sim and a second hand phone and then went to the visa office to apply to various universities in London.