Chapter-9

QOTD- What's your review on this book? Please answer!❤️

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

I was woken up by knocking the the door.

" Go away." I shouted.

" Swara...the lunch is done. Please come and eat." I heard someone say.

" Will be there in 2 mintutes" I shouted and went back to sleep.

True to my word, I was down in the dining room soon because I was very hungry.

The housekeeper served food and we ate in complete silence because I was too sleepy to say anything.

I think my spirit animal is Panda!

" Swara, there is some emergency at work. I'll leave." I heard Aditya say.

I had not noticed till now that he was in his work wear.

" What do you even do that you have to go office on Sunday?" I asked, really curious to know.

" You don't know what I do?" He asked, a little taken aback.

" No...How would I know genius? You never mentioned it." I remarked.

" I have an information technology company." He told me.

Oh! He has his own company! That's....woahh!

" That means you were a science student...hmm..interesting." I remarked.

He chuckled.

" No...I had commerce too. I hire people to do the work and supervise the management and operations." He confessed.

" Oh." Was my reply.

" Bye. I'll see you in the evening." He said.

" Bye." I replied, nodding.

Then I went back to my room and saw 3 missed call of Aryan so I called back.

" S, thank god you called back. Now listen, you are required to fill the online admission form on the college's website and then fill the college's admission form. There was a mail regarding it and I know that you never check your mails!" He informed.

" Okay. Thank you my saviour!" I replied and hung up.

It took me another forty-five minutes to fill the online form. It was so detailed!

After that, I called Aryan again.

" Hey, I am done filling the form. What about you?" I asked.

" I was already done long back S." He said.

" Good. Then at what time tomorrow?" I questioned.

" At 11." He said and I agreed.

Then I collected all my documents and piled them together in a folder and I was done.

It was 5 o'clock that I was free so I decided to go to the hall and watch TV.

" Jesus Christ!! He has no cartoon channel subscribed! So immature of him!" I shouted.

Now what do I do!?

The I went to the internet TV and his netflix id was already logged in.

Ha! So stupid of him. Does he not know that you should not keep his account logged in! Now people like me can take advantage of it!

I started watching The Boss Baby.

One episode after another and berserk I had gone. I LOVED it!