Chapter- 30

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

" Mumma, please look at me. I am really sorry. I know that I shouldn't have done what I did but I didn't know what to do at the point of time. I felt angry, lost, betrayed and unwanted. The worst of all, it was all in my mind. It was not real. Please forgive me." I held her hand but she did not budge.

" Vaidehi, forgive her. You are her mother. Besides, she did not even got angry on us that time when we forcefully got them married. She did not blame any of us. She acted like an adult that time, way more mature than her age. She was eighteen. She had just given her board exams but for the sake of all of us, she married Aditya and then she did the best an eighteen year old, unprepared for marriage girl could do to cope up and save the marriage. Yes, she did commit and mistake by running away, she did hurt us all but her intentions were never wrong like Kritika. She was just a kid. I think we owe it to her and to ourselves to forgive her and accept her back." Grandpa said.

A minute passed by, no one uttered a word. I just looked at my shoes, finding them a lot interesting when mumma turned towards me and grabbed me to her, hugging me.

" Shona....why did you run away my baccha? Did you not trust your mother enough to confide in her? Do you not trust me to guide you well? You you even know what kind of thoughts were in my mind all these years? What if something had happened to you?" She asked, crying.

" Nothing happened to me mumma. I am fine. See?" I tried to calm her down.

" My little girl, you turned twenty five this week. My baby." She kissed my forehead and my eyes welled up. 

So much for a misunderstanding. Had I just being a little mature that day, I wouldn't have hurt my loved ones and myself so much.

" Amrita , we are taking her home for a few days." Mumma addressed mom.

" This is not fair Vaidehi. We just got our daughter back too!" She objected.

" Mom, we have planned to do things the right way around this time. We want to get married again." Aditya intervened.

" Oh my god! That's just lovely. We will get their wedding preparations started right after Aryan gets married." Mumma exclaimed and everyone nodded.

Shit, he will never ever forgive me. Never.

Everything was decided but I couldn't find my baby. Where is Bubbles??

" Dad, where is Bubbles?" I asked, looking at him.

" He is sleeping in the room upstairs." He said and I immediately ran to the stairs. As I started climbing it, I leg slipped and I fell down four stairs and hit my head very hard, henceforth, everything blackening around me.

.................................

I slowly opened my eyes only to find a sharp, acute pain on my forehead and inside my head. It felt like my head had a heart of it's won, throbbing very loudly.

" Shona, heights of being clumsy!" Mom shouted.

" I really don't know how this girl managed to stay away from us for so long without actually getting majorly injured." Mumma remarked.

" Ladies, ladies....give her some space. You are suffocating her." Papa said, entering the room as he saw both of them hovering on me.

" Beta, how are you feeling now?" Dad asked.