Chapter-16

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

The next day, after coming back from college, I came to my room and found Bubbles sleeping on the bed and Aditya was working. I got late from college because of extra classes and was home by 8:30. No no....college was over by six but all of us decided to hang out a bit because no one really wanted to go home.

Swara's look-

" Welcome back

" Welcome back. Quite an adventure it was today......wasn't it? First you decided to ditch the driver and go to college on your own, then you didn't inform anyone that you'll be coming late and on the top of it all, you take no one's calls." Aditya remarked, looking at me.

Anger, clearly evident in his eyes.

Shit.

Yes I did go to college alone, taking a cab but I wanted to be like a free bird today, only now I realize that it was stupid of me to do that. But he can't falsely accuse me of not taking calls, no one called!!

" Please! You didn't call me. Stop falsely accusing me of things I didn't do!" I exclaimed.

" Really Swara? Then why don't you have a look at your phone?" He asked, dangerously calm.

I took my phone out of the bag. There were 20 missed called from Aditya, 26 from papa, 14 from mumma, 10 from dad and 9 from mom. My phone was on do not disturb mode.

" Now what do I do!" I whisper exclaimed to myself!

" How about explain yourself?" He asked, keeping his laptop aside and stood up.

It wasn't for him to hear!!

" I was.......haan! Bored. Yes, I was bored that's why I did all of this." I said, unable to come up with anything logical as to why I pulled this stunt.

" Amazing on the spot answers Swara. I am proud of you. Keep it up!" He said, now raising his voice.

" Relax Aditya, I am not a kid. I can look after myself." I replied back too.

Why is he trying to control me!? My wish, I don't have to ask him to go anywhere. Period.

" Your actions clearly state otherwise Swara. What you did today was clearly immature and a childish act." He said.

" I don't have to ask you about going anywhere. It's my wish. I'll go wherever I want to. You are not my mumma or papa." I said, sternly.

" I know I am neither but you'll have to answer both of them as to why you were not picking anyone's calls. And when did I ever say about seeking permission? All I expect from you is to inform me about your whereabouts if it's getting late and let the driver accompany you to wherever you have to go." He said, holding my right forearm.