Im in already

Huge shout out to JensenKristyne for her gorgeous cover and aesthetics. I think it has made my book! As you can tell, I'm just a little excited! Thank you!!!!! Xoxoxo

Ps... introducing Jax (Cody Christian) Thank me later....

As I run about in my room like a headless chicken, I realise that I am actually excervous about tonight. It's a word I made up with my best friend Dee... excited with a side of nervous. You know, that feeling you get when you are so out of your mind, can't wait for it excited, but at the same time you have a build up of nervous energy that could send you crazy?

Excervous. Trust me, it's a thing. And I have it bad right now. I'm in my closet, throwing everything around like a one woman tornado, trying to find something to wear tonight.

Lexi enters with a few girls I recognise from the gym today and stands in the middle of the pile of clothes that used to be our dorm room.

"Ellis? Are you in there somewhere?" She asks, peering around the closet door as I stamp my foot like a child and pull on my hair.

"I have nothing to wear." I scream and throw myself on the bed, defeated and feeling like a total cliche.
I normally don't care about this kind of thing. I would usually throw on some jeans and whatever top I found first and called it a day.

I'm literally turning into the exact opposite of myself and I haven't a clue why.

That's a lie. I know why and that in itself is another reason I'm slowly losing my shit.

"Honey, let me and the girls help. This is our specialty. Now? Where are you going and who with?" She starts and comes to sit by me. The two other girls stand at the door of the closet and assess the damage.

"Im pretty sure you don't want to know the answer to that." I say without moving my face from the bed, so it comes out muffled but I can tell by her immediate stiffness, she heard me correctly.

"Hmm. Ok. Well, just remember I warned you. I won't harp on it again. You are a big girl." She says and pats me hard on the ass.

"Ow." I say, turning my head to the side to sneak a peak at her.

She smiles and drags me up.

"Where are you off to then?" She asks and I notice the girls in the closet are slowly assembling outfit options from combinations of mine and Lexi's clothing. It's like a scene from clueless, minus the old school computer.

"Some gig at a place called Maxi?" I say, grabbing my phone for confirmation and then showing her the text from Jax.

"Oh Jax is going?" She asks, a smirk on her face now, but not from girl number two, Jess I think.

"Uh, yeah?" I say, staring at (maybe) Jess and noticing the sulky pout she has now adopted, dropping the clothing she was holding and moving to sit on Lexi's bed.

"Don't mind Jess (yes!) she has had a thing for Jax for ages." She teases and Jess sticks her tongue out at her.

"I have not." Jess clarifies and the other two girls snicker at her expense.

"Oh ok. I fancy his ass big time but he doesn't even notice me. So I have given up." She says with a huff and I decide there and then to invite them tonight. Maybe play match maker a little.