Tequila is a whore

This chapter contains mature material.

This one is dedicated to NMatthee2 for inspiring others to be their best, by being her best x

When I wake up enough to be aware of my body, my mouth reminds me what I was up to last night. I have the worst case of sandpaper mouth ever known to woman kind. My tongue is literally plastered to the roof of my mouth.

And then the memories come flooding back. The good, the bad and the very very sexy.

Ah crap. I got myself a little Bayne action last night. Scratch that, a whole lot of Bayne action.

I sneak a look at the alarm and it's still relatively early, so I am in no rush at all to get out of bed. Instead, I decide to lay back down and have a replay of my stupid, slutty actions from last night. I do however, need to find some sort of liquid and a toothbrush because this taste in my dirty mouth is enough to make me gag.

After scrambling around and finding some cold bottled water and giving my teeth a scrub with enough mouth wash to clean a whole ship load of foul mouthed sailors, I clamber back under the ever forgiving covers and day dream about my naughty night.

I don't remember running into either Jax or Candice again after I left the bathroom scene of the sexy times and left with Bayne in tow. The last clue on Candice's where- abouts was her vocal porn show. Which I might add, was just ramping back up again as Bayne and I fled down the stairs and out into the night air.

We both stumble out into the cool night and stand there staring at each other. I burst out laughing first and soon he is joining me, a chorus of giggles and chuckles coming out of us in unison until we cant laugh anymore and I can't even remember why we started in the first place.

Again we stand staring, until he reaches for my hand and I oblige. The alcohol has mostly worn off now, so I can't blame the drinks anymore. I'm just going with it.

"Come on, I want to show you something." He says taking my hand.

"That's what she said." I say deadpanned, and we both laugh again as I follow his lead away from the frat house. Various scattered bodies lay amongst the cup-filled grass and we tip toe around them as we leave. It's like a minefield of men, drink not dead but equally messy.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask but I don't get an answer.

"If you are thinking about murdering me, i have people who will kill you and make it look like an accident." I say towards the back of his head as I follow him but he just shrugs and continues to lead me astray.

In more ways than one.

We walk for another fifteen minutes and I'm beginning to be way too sober for the activity level. I'm about to start complaining when he grabs me and pushes me up against the side of the building we have approached.

He pushes his body up against mine, completely flush and slowly raises my hands up above my head, pinning them there with his.

He leans into my shoulder and starts to pepper small kisses along my neck and up the line of my jaw until he reaches the edges of my mouth. I try to tug my hands away but I can't, he holds them tight.

His mouth begins to devour mine and I let him. I couldn't stop him, even if I wanted to. It's too delicious. Too hot. Too much and not enough at the same time. To have him is to always be wanting more. His hands finally abandon mine as they find their way into my hair and all over my body as my eager fingers inch their way under his shirt and up his hard chest.