Chapter 20 - I Blow Up New York

"The Broken One, destined to Love

Shall Fall to the Major Domain of the Dove

When the Daughter of Zeus Prays to the Sky

Is When the Arrow Shall Fly

The Broken One's Oath to Break

Due to the Moon, the Prince shall Awake

When the Lord of Godhood Rises in Power

The First One Shall Fall Off the Tower

And Gain the Rightful Place Shall he

Though Fall Shall the one he calls Arty."

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HoO, Uncle Rick does. (Rick Riordan)

Chapter 20

I Blow Up New York

*Previously, on When the Arrow Flies*

"'Oh gods.'"

*Currently*

*Percy's POV*

I cowered in fear as Artemis beat the crap out of me. Trust me, it hurt. She continued punching me for a good twenty minutes or so before she finally let up. I rubbed my bruised arms and gave her a look of betrayal. "Why?" I said sarcastically, knowing exactly why. She growled at me, and the last thing I saw was a punch heading right towards my face.

I woke up, and groaned. My nose hurt like Hades. I opened my eyes and was immediately blinded by bright gold. I was back in the hospital room, and I didn't dare move. Artemis was standing in the corner, talking to Apollo. I slowly sat up, and she noticed I was awake. Apollo followed her gaze, and saw I was awake. After a few minutes, Apollo, Artemis and I were standing outside of the temple.

I was scared of Apollo leaving. The moment he was gone, Artemis uppercutted me in the place where Apollo doesn't shine. I kneeled over and groaned, dropping as I tried to coax with the pain of a goddess punching you where a male god should NEVER be punched. "You deserve that. Get up." she said as she grabbed my hand and yanked me up. I was too busy trying to wait for the ichor in my brain to chill out after getting up so fast to realize I was holding Artemis' hand.

After a moment, I felt somewhat alright when it occurred to me I was holding Artemis' hand. I did my best to act natural as we walked throughout Olympus. My face was the color of an apple. 'Oh gods, oh gods, don't notice PLEASE.' I begged mentally. I honestly couldn't tell if she knew exactly what she was doing or had no idea at all.

People were looking at our hands, up, and then back down. I was almost shaking because if Artemis found out she'd been holding my hand the entire walk, she'd probably go Super Saiyan or something on me. [ ;) ] Arriving at her temple, she let go of my hand thankfully without ever noticing we were holding hands in the first place. After a minute of quick chatting, I turned around and began to walk away. I was a little way down when I heard a loud scream that clearly said "PERCY JACKSON!" I yelped and ran as fast as I could and jumped off Olympus, plummeting down to the earth below.

So, before I tell you what happened, I did NOT mean for this to happen. It was a horrible accident and I hope it never happens again. Thanks for understanding.

Forgetting how strong gravity was, I prepared to land smoothly on a building top. Right before I landed, I did a flip and landed on my feet. Well, what I didn't expect is that I kept crashing through, RIGHT TO THE BOTTOM. I heard the building shake as screams could be heard. I frowned, wondering where I was when it dawned on me I landed in a weapons place of some sorts, that had tons of, wait, ex-p-plosives?!

Something bright caught my eye, a fire that was extremely close to one of said explosives. Then a man caught my eye, and he winked at me and disappeared. A loud, loud explosion could be heard as I was sent flying through a wall, crashing into several other buildings as the previous building exploded. I thought everything was bad already when I landed at a gas station, on fire, against a fuel tank.

That exploded along with the entire gas station, and I was once again sent flying. After getting launched through a few more buildings, screams and firetrucks could be heard around New York City as the fire spread quickly from the initial explosion, and buildings collapsed, sending dust, dirt, and other things flying into the air, blinding everyone nearby except for me, because I'm a god.

I jumped up and I quite honestly was NOT thinking straight when I did this. I focused my powers and summoned two huge tsunamis from the rivers. Well, I completely forgot what happens when tsunamis hit buildings, especially tsunamis of that size. I immediately freaked out when I saw the tsunamis collapsing buildings, and I went to send the water back when a building exploded next to me and my instincts forgot I was a god and I released control of the water to try and protect myself from the building.

It landed on me and I was busy remembering I was an idiot when the tsunamis hit me. I was swept away by the water, and I regained control and forced the water off of the city. Groaning, I laid back on the ground, breathing a bit heavily. Screams and sirens could still be heard around the city, and I realized I screwed up pretty badly. Artemis appeared by me and asked "What is goi-" and then she saw the state of New York, and saw some of the water laying around.

Well, she's not stupid and managed to figure out what was going on and what happened pretty fast. She picked me up by the throat and threw me, right towards the empire state building. I was expecting to fling right through it when I was hit by an invisible shield. I groaned as I fell down and smashed into the pavement. People running around me screamed, and I got hit by a car.

I groaned and slowly got up. A car exploded right next to me, and I was knocked to the ground. I stood back up, and got uppercutted in the stomach by Artemis. I got tired of her abuse and punched straight in the face, sending her flying practically half way through New York, buildings and all, and swore out loud as I realized I screwed up pretty badly again.

New York was in a state of chaos, and Artemis was pretty fricken mad at me, full on accusing me for everything that happened. She spent a good twenty minutes beating the crap out of me as gods on Olympus freaked out trying to figure out what to do.

Artemis left me alone, and I just sat down, chilling for a moment, wondering what I could possibly do to undo what happened to New York.

Then I got it.

1060 Words.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter but I figured you guys wanted something so. Anyhow cya.