Epilogue

Epilogue

You know, every story has some sort of conclusion. Something to be remembered, something to be honored. The story of Perseus Jackson was no exception to this rule.

After the death of Chaos, Hades teleported Artemis to Percy. It turned out when she fell, Hades teleported her far away to prevent her death, hence why Percy couldn't sense her in those moments of anger and sadness.

Percy used his new powers to heal her to the best of his ability, but Chaos had left a lot of damage, something that Percy couldn't immediately fix. She would have to heal overtime.

After Percy he healed her, he pulled her into a kiss that shocked all the campers. She herself was shocked, but she kissed back anyway.

When they pulled apart, Percy said "Artemis, I'm sorry for being a coward. I- I love you too." He said, admitting his feelings for her. She gasped, and so did the rest of the campers.

After a moment, the campers saw she didn't kill him, so they started clapping and cheering for them. Even the Hunters who were present were happy. It was a grand day for the two.

After a feast celebrating their victory, Percy and Artemis decided they were going to date, see how that went. They didn't want to rush things like some gods cough, Aphrodite.

They were a happy couple. Percy, as the new King of the Universe, repaired the damages down to camp. Those who died in the battle were given a lot of respect.

Percy later chewed the gods out for not helping, but accepted their apology after they swore they'd never do that again. Percy simply shook his head.

With Camp Olympus, Olympus itself, and the world back to peace, everything was great for Percy and Artemis. Percy spent a lot of time with her and her hunt, gaining their full trust.

And so, the story ends with Percy and Artemis running together into the sunset, holding hands as the hunt follows behind them.

And hey, what else can we really say? Who knows. Maybe our heroes will have more adventures in the future to come..

The End.