Update on Life

Hello all,

I recently received a private message from a reader on this story. Without sharing the name of the sender, here was the message:

"Hey, I just found your jelsa story "The Billionaire's hired Girlfriend" and I really want to read it but do you plan on finishing it? It would certainly be a pity if not."

I replied:

"Hello, I do plan on finishing it at some point. When that is, I have no idea. I'm about to go back to my second semester at university, so updating and writing has been difficult recently. My goal before I head back is to reread it. I have written something for this next update; however, I don't quite recall what I have already written or what my plans were for the continuation of the story. I promise, an update will come very soon because I really have enjoyed getting to create these characters and their stories!"

If any of you have been wondering why I haven't had time to update, there is my 'excuse' as to why. I head back to school on Sunday (1/19) so I will have an update out before then or around that time. My deepest of apologizes for making you wait almost an entire year for a continuation, but life has been really busy and exciting for me recently.

Take care,

-R