022.

Colbie licked his lips and grabbed his keys from the nightstand

Colbie licked his lips and grabbed his keys from the nightstand. "Yo' daddy outside?"

"Yeah," Santana rolled her eyes and pulled her backpack onto both shoulders.

She planned on staying longer but her father had called, telling her he had something he wanted to do this morning.

"I had a good time witchu," Colbie pulled her in close for a hug. His hands slipped down to her ass, it was still sore from the previous night.

"I did too," she whined, not wanting to leave. "What you doing tonight?"

"I'ma be witchu bae," he pulled her closer and kissed her head. "We can go out on a date or something,"

"We went on one last night. I kinda wanna stay in tonight, be lazy, watch some Netflix," She mumbled against his chest and looked up at him.

He already had his eyes on her and somehow couldn't take them off. "Netflix huh? You know I'm down. Really don't want you leaving me,"

"I'll see you tonight," she moved away and pressed her lips against his.

Her father was parked outside, messing with the radio. He was very skeptical when it came to Santana dating.

But he thought now was the perfect time to explain the birds and bees, right after she lost her virginity.

Colbie lead her downstairs. He filled her face with kisses and all Santana could do was blush.

"Love you, text me aight?" He said before kissing her lips.

"I will, love you too," she pecked his lips before exiting the house.

Colbie left the door open, feeling a little upset wishing she coulda stayed longer. He trailed upstairs and got on his PS4 playing a game of 2K.

"I thought you had to work daddy," Santana groaned getting into her father's car.

She scrunched her face up as her thighs began to ache. There was a small groan but she played it off by pulling her backpack off.

"Called off, this woman contacted me about a building." He gave her a slight smile and put the car in drive.

She just rested her head against the window, still sleepy.

"We going there now?" She groaned making herself comfortable in the seat.

"Nah, gotta stop at momma's and then we'll be on our way." He gripped the steering wheel and looked over to his daughter. "Tired? What'd y'all do last night?"

"Just stayed up talking and watched some movies," Santana said almost too quick.

"Did he wear a condom?" Her father chuckled and Santana's face went completely blank.

"Dad," she whined and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I saw the way you came out that house. Let me tell you that there are consequences to having sex. Probably don't wanna hear this right now but if he's gonna be your boyfriend, he needs to be the only one you're having sex with," he informed her knowing it was uncomfortable but that's what she got for having intercourse.