𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜

"(F/n), you shouldn't be here."

"I shouldn't be a lot of things, Wakatoshi. And yet I'm yours."

"You're in a boys bathroom." He deadpanned.

"And you're emotional. You think I'm going to leave my boyfriend when he's not in the right state of mind?"

"(F/n)—"

"My love, talk to me. If you really wanted to be alone I know you wouldn't have chosen a public bathroom. Just let it all out." You said softly.
You saw him reach out with a hand and pull you towards him into a warm embrace. You guessed he wasn't going to say anything, he was never one for talking.

"My love, you're the greatest gift your team could ask for. That I could ask for." You told him, cupping his face in your hands.

"So don't you dare doubt yourself.
Because Ushijima Wakatoshi, you deserve the world."

❀✿❀⋆♛⋆❀✿❀

     HEYOOO it's me again, I got this idea really randomly tbh, I'm in my second last year of high school and it's time for me to start properly thinking about what I want as a career etc.

    And of course my brain can't do anything without linking it back to haikyuu!!
    So I kind of want to be a cop and idk how well that's gonna go because apparently you need a LOT of physical fitness to qualify yEET—

    At first I was going to make this a Daichi x Reader fic because the cop life suits him *cough cough* I won't say any more.

     bUT since I've written a Kageyama x Reader Fic recently, and I've been working on two more;

1) an Iwaizumi x (Mafia!)Reader and

2) a Tsukishima x Reader Fic,

    I wanted to try doing an x Reader Fic for characters from different schools instead of just Karasuno, which is why Ushijima gets a fic now.
I maybe or may not have a new humongous crush on Ushijima now I'm gonna YEET myself—
     I hope you enjoy reading!

Signed,
➳☾⋆ 𝕧 𝕖 𝕖